Our valued sponsor

ePayments is gone!

Light at the end of the tunnel.

I am pumped.

Get you money, run and don't look back. Any EMI that locks your money for over 18 months is not fit for purpose.

update... my friend was allowed to withdraw his balance of about 4.5k a month ago... just stating the fact, no assumptions
Looks like your friend was the only lucky person!

Looks like your friend was the only lucky person!
yep, I wasn't that lucky myself so far - my point was that it happens at least to someone

his money is coming from some referral program
mine coming from legit gambling
same jurisdiction, both legit source, both personal accounts from the same year, my funds have lower 5 figures - not sure what's the key and who are the privileged ones

I happen to know a former executive with the company. His money is tied up too, so you're not alone. My guess is that it's a lot more than mine, which is 6 figures.

He has told me that the money isn't gone. It's still in the escrow account and not going anywhere. But dealing with regulators takes forever.

The have supposedly already started to send the money back to people one at a time, but say it's a long process. I have no reason not to believe them.

I wish they'd get to me. Could use the money.

my only loss i sent them my id ;)
You are lucky..compared to others around here.

Anyway, now another thread reported they are back, did all get their money?

has everyone in this thread got their money back, now I read ePayments are back, I wonder????

I have not gotten my money. They are going in some kind of unknown order. I know a former top exec of the company and he assured me that my money is not in danger. He also had a lot of money in there and wasn't concerned. Unfortunately when dealing with regulators things take forever. I plan to reach out to CS again to find out the status, but I'll probably get the same stupid message from their agents who barely speak English.

Things may go extra slow in meantime.

Ukraine-Russia: Situation and Sanctions impact to customers​

Hello everyone, just writing here to inform you that I have finally got my hands on money!! Here is the short timeline:
  1. August 2021 - Received and completed account verification request
  2. August 2021 - March 2022 - Have sent a number of messages to the support team asking when the refund is going to take place since I have been verified already, but always got a generic answer that I have to be patient, etc.
  3. July 2022 - Received a refund request where I needed to connect a local bank account.
  4. Eventually, after a few days, the bank account was verified and everything was set up for the transaction.
  5. You have to make a single outgoing transaction with all the money you have in your ePayments account. For me, it was 5 digits account.
  6. After a few days, the money was there, and after confirming the transaction with my local bank everything was in my account!!
It took almost a year from the verification to the refund, but it was a happy end after all!! Hope this helps someone, and if you haven't received your money yet, just be patient - it's coming your way!!

Hello everyone, just writing here to inform you that I have finally got my hands on money!! Here is the short timeline:
  2. August 2021 - March 2022 - Have sent a number of messages to the support team asking when the refund is going to take place since I have been verified already, but always got a generic answer that I have to be patient, etc.
  3. July 2022 - Received a refund request where I needed to connect a local bank account.
  4. Eventually, after a few days, the bank account was verified and everything was set up for the transaction.
  5. You have to make a single outgoing transaction with all the money you have in your ePayments account. For me, it was 5 digits account.
  6. After a few days, the money was there, and after confirming the transaction with my local bank everything was in my account!!
It took almost a year from the verification to the refund, but it was a happy end after all!! Hope this helps someone, and if you haven't received your money yet, just be patient - it's coming your way!!

So how long was your account blocked for....nearly 2.5 years?

In that time we have had a pandemic, war has broken out between Russia and Ukraine and now U.S is in recession....lol.

cor

congrats! Personal or Business Account?

Still waiting for my 3k since Feb 2020, does anyone here can speculate why the refunding is so slow?

2.5 years your money has been blocked. There is no excuse they could give that would be acceptable to me :confused:.

It looks like people are getting refunded, but it is taking ages. What could be the reasons of such a slow process?

The hope that you may forget about the money or that you will have died from covid, monkey pox or now be homeless.

Reactions: JReactor
Hi,
Still waiting for my 3k since Feb 2020, does anyone here can speculate why the refunding is so slow? It looks like people are getting refunded, but it is taking ages. What could be the reasons of such a slow process?
you have bother them if the money is worth your time in your case... 2 emails a week to let them know you're alive and waiting
worked for me (bigger sum though)

Reactions: JReactor

Latest Threads