Our valued sponsor

ePayments is gone!

Second, if they'll make it work and the real reason was compliance with FCA rules (25% chance?) then why not to continue with reasonable amounts if it serves your purpose?

Thats what people said with Satabank when it first lost its USD correspondence account in first year of operation. It always end in tears down the line especially when its a Russian laundromat.

Reactions: Back2Matters
I have only 300 EURO left in epayments account.
Will i use them again ? Yes only if it would work like it did before.
Made withdrawals amounting more than 1 million euro in 2-3 years with the lowest withdrawal rates on earth (2-3 euros each.)

Reactions: JohnLocke
on the other hand I'm hardly seeing any reason why to even bother with publishing this after 1+ month of silence :rolleyes:
Not really one month of silence: Strong Customer Authentication

It's like from time to time they're saying "We're still alive, can't say more". Maybe doing so just to take time so in the while pandemic will distract customers and/or dissuade someone who may be thinking of killing some ePayment's executive.

So while they fix the Russian laundromat, epayments cannot be bothered to even offer to transfer clients money to an account in the same name at another functioning bank or EMI? They instead want to hold onto those funds indefinitely until they finish with their improvements while offering no resolution date....lol.

So glad I don't mess with Russian EMI's...lol.

• Sad
Reactions: Back2Matters
Very sad for epayments customers during this testing time. People right now need access to their money (due to corona virus hit) and epayments is just holding on to it. The UK FCA should force epayments to return funds. Has epayments lost banking ability and that is the real delay? ns2

Hopefully those that use them get their money back soon.

Very sad for epayments customers during this testing time. People right now need access to their money (due to corona virus hit) and epayments is just holding on to it. The UK FCA should force epayments to return funds. Has epayments lost banking ability and that is the real delay? ns2

Hopefully those that use them get their money back soon.
this is exactly what I'm thinking about last days but I don't get your point here - FCA is the one that should say "OK, screw it, unlock the accounts"... IF there are still customer's funds...

but I don't get your point here - FCA is the one that should say "OK, screw it, unlock the accounts"... IF there are still customer's funds...

I'm confused you said "I don't get your point". Are you agreeing or disagreeing with my point? As you basically went on to say the same afterwards that I said conf/(%.

I'm confused you said "I don't get your point". Are you agreeing or disagreeing with my point? As you basically went on to say the same afterwards that I said conf/(%.
you said "FCA should force...", I think FCA should allow them to unlock accounts and continue operating...

Or don't you think epayments would gladly get back to the market?

you said "FCA should force...", I think FCA should allow them to unlock accounts and continue operating...

Ok I see

Or don't you think epayments would gladly get back to the market?

Depends if UK FCA wants to support a laundromat.

There main business seems to be using UK as a hub for processing payments onwards to other Russian processors such Yandex, Qiwi and Webmoney and even to private Ukraine bank cards. What sort of EMI does this? ca#"!

Just look at their fee structure page. Its a Ruble business they have there...lol.

ePayments.com | UK account and online payments, send and receive money online

If they ban all payments to Russia and Ukraine and other high risk places then they will be safer company. However if anybody has blocked money with them and then continues to use them after funds are unblocked it says a lot about that person.

Depends if UK FCA wants to support a laundromat.
well, FCA surely doesn't want that but at the same time it's obvious that the vast majority of accounts is clear and would pass any due diligence - it's totally irresponsible (not mentioning current circumstances) to block their money and this is definitely fault of FCA and you can hardly blame epayments

Latest Threads