Our valued sponsor

ePayments is gone!

those theories are just excuses and fairy tales . epayments is money laundering/scam service . at end of the day they robe their client base without serious ground and stay quiet it's over.

Maybe You are right, but how they can get with that, in that case, they 'robe' as You said, a lot of money... Is possible that anyone will not that any action? In that case, they stole, literally millions, maybe billion...

Maybe You are right, but how they can get with that, in that case, they 'robe' as You said, a lot of money... Is possible that anyone will not that any action? In that case, they stole, literally millions, maybe billion...
it happened before in the last decade and history will repeat it self . there were million dollars lost when some payment services blocked by regulators due to illegal activities.
the only difference that epayments did not give a flying f@k about customer from the first.

it happened before in the last decade and history will repeat it self . there were million dollars lost when some payment services blocked by regulators due to illegal activities.
the only difference that epayments did not give a flying f@k about customer from the first.
I totally agree, I remember one large US payment processor D-Bill that left their merchants with a million class los. It is not new if you have been around for years.

So we are in September now and people still have not got their money back from epayments, is that correct? eek¤%&

Reactions: erni
Possible good news!:
We apologise for the time it has taken to get to this stage. We understand that not having access to your funds, particularly during the current climate, will not have been easy for a number of you.

We are pleased to announce that the work on updating our compliance systems and controls is advancing well.

As part of this we have redesigned our whole approach to how we will work with you in the future.

We are pleased to announce that we are now in a position to start the process of updating our customers records. This process is an important step toward allowing us to start enabling you to access the funds inside your ePayments account in the future.

Reactions: JohnLocke
I don't know, we will have to wait and see how this new revolutionary way to work together will last. I don't believe it to be valid for long time.

Reactions: Martin Everson
Something definitely happens.
Today my company received a letter from ePayments stating they "start a process of data collection to re-enable access to frozen funds".
In particular, they asked to verify account again.
This is the first letter in like 6 month. I couldn't believe my eyes :)

let's cross the fingers that someone get their money back after all.

Something definitely happens.
Today my company received a letter from ePayments stating they "start a process of data collection to re-enable access to frozen funds".
In particular, they asked to verify account again.
This is the first letter in like 6 month. I couldn't believe my eyes :)
I also have a bussines account with them. But so far I haven't received any messages / emails to start the process.
Basically what kind of information / documents did they request?

Hi, I received an email too from them, but I started the whole process with ombudsman some time ago and I'm unsure if replying to epayments demands could mess up the ombudsman process of retrieving the funds.
I do not trust these guys ( epayments) at all, every thing they say it feels like they're about to scam me again.
What do you guys think?

Attachments

• Screenshot 2020-09-22 at 16.10.01.png
    Screenshot 2020-09-22 at 16.10.01.png
    228.9 KB · Views: 159
So even after re-verification process they are still not granting access to your money?

They are having a laugh at customers expense.

Reactions: extremedox101

Latest Threads