Our valued sponsor

ePayments is gone!

Damn covid the pandemic will be over before ppl see their money. Has anyone got their money back?

P.S Never ever touch Russian EMI's wherever they are located in the world.

• Haha
Reactions: Gediminas
Is that true or some @Martin Everson joke smi(&% ?
No joke

"His stated concerns were that the father of Revolut CEO Storonsky was a director at a division of Gazprom, a company with close ties to the Kremlin, and that one of Revolut’s shareholders (DST Global Fund) was owned by Russians. "

Reactions: Gediminas
Are there any other EMIs being run by Russians? Would be awesome to have a short summary of whom to avoid.

You can however simply look for any EMI that offers RUB, Russian language and Russian payment methods just like epayments did. It's a huge red flag. Obviously also look at the management names like @LisaSimpson points out.

Last edited:
Reactions: Paper Chaser
any news? I saw some people got email to verify account again. does it makes sense if they are still blocked by FCA to request new docs from user or is it phishing.... dont know how to handle this. waiting since february. also no answer from ombudsman...

ok, so what would be best action from my side. lawyer. waiting for ombudsman? or sending docs.... or what ^^

I would firstly check with epayments its not fishing email. You don't want your docs getting into the wrong hands. Don't send anything before then.

With a blocked account for nearly 1 year I would say ombudsman would be waste of time. There is something very strange going on with epayments ca#"!.

definitely... have no idea how to proceed. only a few people got asked for new docs / renewing verification. after verification still no access to funds (according to other users...) dont understand why they are behaving like that. If you have stolen the money, ok, but then shut the f*** up and do not write some news and saying money is unfreezed soon all the time. dont get this strategy... very interesting. If somebody can help, I am willing to share commission if I will get my money back.

Hi,
Epayments contacted me and asked me to log into my account to regain access.
The system has new KYC process in place:
I had to take a picture of my ID or my passport
I had to take a picture of a proof of address (bank statement or utility bills)
I had to take a selfie without the ID
I had to mention the source of my income: salary, commission
I had to mention the category of my business
My role.

It was all automated, i didn't speak to someone.

Latest Threads