Our valued sponsor

Question Establishing a company in Georgia Republic

deraty

Oct 4, 2022
Turkey
Visit site
How can I establish a company in Georgia from countrie's own government site? And are there cheaper alternatives?

Thank you,

Ed

----OK. I found it. Thank you. I do not know how to delete a message.

How can I establish a company in Georgia from countrie's own government site? And are there cheaper alternatives?

Thank you,

Ed

----OK. I found it. Thank you. I do not know how to delete a message.
No. What I found was USA Georgia site. Not Georgian Republic's site. Any help incorporating in Georgian Republic in mostly welcome.

What do you think about this company? It is pretty cheap, 50 USD to incorporate in Georgian Republic. Is it a real deal?

Last edited:
I don't think that $50 is realistic for remote registration.

The charter must be in Georgian (it can be in another language too, but it must also be in Georgian). You need a legal address in Georgia, which will cost some $s. Also a working Georgian phone number. To open remotely you need notarised passports and a power of attorney for your provider in Georgia.

Georgia is not the place for an anonymous company. The registry is public and I think it includes passport numbers.

Reactions: deraty
Can you show an example of this?

i'm not going to link to the georgian registry because one thing is to have a public registry where everyone can see who the shareholders are (like the companies house website) and another is publishing personal documents online.

I just checked and only saw incorporation documents in Georgian but I might be looking in the wrong place.

If you found the incorporations documents you will find scanned copies of the passport usually in the last page.

Reactions: TheCryptoAnt

Latest Threads