Our valued sponsor

Ethereum up 1100 US$ insane!

I think everyone is underestimating the defi projects on eth, this is the birth of something gigantic that have crazy dev activities with several billions USD worth of value staked, this is not going away any time soon and can potentially eat on the entire derivatives markets, valued in the 100 of trillions.

The fees are high only because of the crazy activities on the eth network, this is an extremely good sign !
There are several layer 2 projects already aim to reduce layer 1 congestion and the network upgrade will massively reduce this over the coming years. Keep in mind we are still very early on this, most of everyone are just starting to hear about bitcoin in 2021 ...

No other blockchain network have has many dev activities than eth, no matter what they are claiming, most of them are barely a proof of concept really and with close to zero activities compared to eth ...
At this point the network effect will be very hard to overcome.

Right now the price keep hovering around 1200 usd, this is very very good and eth is holding fantastic against bitcoin! it is very likely we will see a price between 5000 and 10000 this year.

Obviously no ones knows for sure but odds seems to favor the upside for now.

Still very risky though dont get me wrong, but high risks is also high rewards smi(&%

I think everyone is underestimating the defi projects on eth, this is the birth of something gigantic that have crazy dev activities with several billions USD worth of value staked, this is not going away any time soon and can potentially eat on the entire derivatives markets, valued in the 100 of trillions.

The fees are high only because of the crazy activities on the eth network, this is an extremely good sign !
There are several layer 2 projects already aim to reduce layer 1 congestion and the network upgrade will massively reduce this over the coming years. Keep in mind we are still very early on this, most of everyone are just starting to hear about bitcoin in 2021 ...

No other blockchain network have has many dev activities than eth, no matter what they are claiming, most of them are barely a proof of concept really and with close to zero activities compared to eth ...
At this point the network effect will be very hard to overcome.

Right now the price keep hovering around 1200 usd, this is very very good and eth is holding fantastic against bitcoin! it is very likely we will see a price between 5000 and 10000 this year.

Obviously no ones knows for sure but odds seems to favor the upside for now.

Still very risky though dont get me wrong, but high risks is also high rewards smi(&%
Yes there is defi, which I admit to not know much about. There are some interesting projects, not used much though from what I can tell but interesting. But lots of shill scam s**t as well.

Whatever tech ends up winning, I think the first to score a big mainstrem project / acceptance, will be the winner takes all and that crypto will go to the moon. ETH is in the best position at this time, but as you say, it's a risk and no guarantee ETH will be the winner.

ETH is holding out at 1200 with sideways movement, but BTC is going down. It rallies a bit, then drops to a new low (after the peak) rallies, then drops to a new line, the trend is downward. Although it isn't as dramatic as the 2018, I do read more and more bearish thoughts on it. I'm going to throw my useless prediction in the ring, that this drop will run down to about 20/22k over the next few months. Then I don't know. It might rally, it might drop further.

Yes there is defi, which I admit to not know much about. There are some interesting projects, not used much though from what I can tell but interesting. But lots of shill scam s**t as well.

Whatever tech ends up winning, I think the first to score a big mainstrem project / acceptance, will be the winner takes all and that crypto will go to the moon. ETH is in the best position at this time, but as you say, it's a risk and no guarantee ETH will be the winner.
defi is very difficult to grasp and understand I agree, for me not being accustomed with lending/borrowing schemes doesn't help at all ... and yes a lot of scam so a big risk of losing it all.
but the upside is so big that I try to get into it as best as I can ...

ETH is holding out at 1200 with sideways movement, but BTC is going down. It rallies a bit, then drops to a new low (after the peak) rallies, then drops to a new line, the trend is downward. Although it isn't as dramatic as the 2018, I do read more and more bearish thoughts on it. I'm going to throw my useless prediction in the ring, that this drop will run down to about 20/22k over the next few months. Then I don't know. It might rally, it might drop further.
yea I agree but I don't think we will go below 25k and I don't expect we will stay there for long, we will see its impossible to predict precisely anyway ...

Reactions: user9823671
na we are talking about a token to replace the karma points or something to that extend, integrated into the reddit interface somehow.

dogecoin is a copy of bitcoin with slight changes in the code with the effect of reducing the fees and unlimited inflation as oppose to the fixed supply of bitcoin, something like perpetual inflation of 2% at the end of the halving cycle.
its a open source project that has been abandoned by its founders, as long as people are mining it it will stay alive, its the meme coin of the internet !
bought a tons earlier today to jump on the pump ahah smi(&%

na we are talking about a token to replace the karma points or something to that extend, integrated into the reddit interface somehow.

dogecoin is a copy of bitcoin with slight changes in the code with the effect of reducing the fees and unlimited inflation as oppose to the fixed supply of bitcoin, something like perpetual inflation of 2% at the end of the halving cycle.
its a open source project that has been abandoned by its founders, as long as people are mining it it will stay alive, its the meme coin of the internet !
bought a tons earlier today to jump on the pump ahah smi(&%
ahh that sounds more correct, it was used a lot by people on reddit, but no connection to them

Reactions: SoNewToAllShit

Latest Threads