Our valued sponsor

Bought 5 ethereum today!

Reactions: JohnLocke
We will only reach the bottom when there is full buyer capitulation. The fact that we see people writing about buying the dip leads me to suspect that we have not seen the bottom yet. When I see people here post "f**k crypto forever I lost my house and will never touch Crypto again" that's the time to buy. And when you see condescending nerds assholes crawl out of their caves and post "have fun staying poor", that's the time to sell.

Just make sure to not use eth at all. Buy and pack it away.
Otherwise you will lose them all by just paying these insane high fees lol
Great testimonial to the "usefulness" of this "coin" dead:-!

We will only reach the bottom when there is full buyer capitulation. The fact that we see people writing about buying the dip leads me to suspect that we have not seen the bottom yet. When I see people here post "f**k crypto forever I lost my house and will never touch Crypto again" that's the time to buy. And when you see condescending nerds assholes crawl out of their caves and post "have fun staying poor", that's the time to sell.

Great testimonial to the "usefulness" of this "coin" dead:-!
Well, my impression is the people who find their way to this forum do not represent the "standard" crowd of which I have noticed panic and fear (got countless messages of throwing in the towel etc.).

That's very true. I think admin at some point had stats about the audience around on the forum, they are not at all the average joe with a dollar in their pockets.

My point is, people around here are more calm, they know when they enter a risky business.

I bought 5 Ethereum today just to jump on the wagon.

Do you believe I will be rich in about 5 years ?

No

What are my chance to double, tripple or even do more over the years?

Double is within the realms of possibility looking at past volatility. Maybe even triple. But then exploits can happen so factor that in.

Reactions: clemens
He didn’t ask if he will be rich because he bought 5 ETH today smi(&%

Double is within the realms of possibility looking at past volatility. Maybe even triple. But then exploits can happen so factor that in.
With ETH switching from POW to POS, it is a mathematical certainty that its value against USD will tend to infinity, given that value of USD tends to zero, and assuming that ETH will not disappear. So there are very high chances that over the years ETH will multiply in value against USD.

Latest Threads