Our valued sponsor

Latest forecast for Ethereum $4000 within 3 weeks?

uplana

Corporate Services
Mentor Group Lifetime
Apr 15, 2009
Visit site
What do you say, guys, what is the forecast for Ethereum? I read somewhere that it's supposed to hit $4000 within the next 3 weeks. Do you believe this is accurate, or is it just bubbles?

Yes, the fees for moving Ethereum are completely out of proportion. But sometimes they are with Bitcoin as well.

Reactions: EliasIT
Wonder the same like @polonieth - can you elaborate on what the scam is with this suggested operation ?
Heart is being served by the SEC, so I assume people will point to that.

But I don't see the scam part of it. Of all the scam coins that have been and gone or are still around, I wouldn't put PulseChain or Hex in the scam category.

Hex was given to free for bitcoin holders, and it went from nothing to 50 cents. People will now say it's down at 0.004, which is why it's a scam. But if you bought Bitcoin at the ATH, you're also looking at huge losses.

Pulsechain was a sacrifice for free speech; in return, you got PLS and PLSX. It wasn't offered with the expectation of profit. So, I am not sure where the scam part fits.

If you bought into it now, then you could end up with zero, of course. But that can happen with any coin or stock. It does have much cheaper fees than ETH which is why I posted about it.

But I am not recommending it. I could easily see it going to zero

Reactions: EliasIT
But if you bought Bitcoin at the ATH, you're also looking at huge losses.
BTC ATH was around 65,000 USD and at the time of writing it's trading at 44,000 USD so I disagree with you.

It will not happen. It was a clickbait article. Their fees are ridiculous. I'd pay less if I was to send a USB holding private keys through the mail.
Agree about fees. During a bull market they are going through the roof. But there are many cheaper alternatives to choose from. Litecoin being just one of them. You will pay a fraction of a cent for each transaction.

Last edited:
Wonder the same like @polonieth - can you elaborate on what the scam is with this suggested operation ?
HEX was supposed to make people millionaires but Richard was flying private, dressing designer, buying million dollar watches and talking negative about the entire crypto system, on the daily, while his investors could barely make ends meet. He is also known to have multiple fake identities (oops, I wasn't supposed to say that but it doesn't matter) and has been involved in multiple scams in the past.

These poor souls also locked their Pulse coins for like 10 years or something, good luck with that.

This is a good read: https://medium.com/@TooWumboToFail/under-a-hex-396847b86e57

What do you say, guys, what is the forecast for Ethereum? I read somewhere that it's supposed to hit $4000 within the next 3 weeks. Do you believe this is accurate, or is it just bubbles?
A lot of alts seem to have very bullish setups. You could even argue that the SPX / NDX are on the verge of exploding higher if they manage to break what appears to be a months long inverse head and shoulders. We will find out soon I guess.

Last TOP for ETH was like 4700 few years ago. IMO, need to wait until BTC halving in next year, after people will push money from BTC to other coins and ETH will reach at least 5-6k (maybe next spring or summer). Maybe more, like 7-8k (BTC in the same time will be 60-80k).

I really do not see any use of the centralized ETH now that BTC also supports smart contracts. ETH also got crazy fees while the fees for BTC are only getting lower. 60-80k for BTC is too conservative, the flow of money that will enter this time is much bigger in case of an ETF approval going from futures contracts to spot ETFs where real bitcoins actually needs to be bought. The market cap of BTC is still like only 6% of the market cap of gold, so we still have much room for a higher price. 5x from here or more is not unrealistic.

Latest Threads