Our valued sponsor

Highly unlikely..

Though i don't believe there's an actual law that grants the power to collect federal taxes...

It's just been compounded on years of practice and then turning it into some form of quasi law.

Actually, the number is much much higher than this. All I can provide is this...without getting too close to the fire: Over 1K IRS agents being ‘willfully delinquent’ on their tax returns is ‘inexcusable’: Sen. Ernst - Sen. Joni Ernst: 300 of the IRS's tax delinquents were repeat offenders

This is NOT any different than the OECD employees being exempt from income tax! :mad:

1697998012707.png

Rules for thee, BUT NOT for me!

I was watching a documentary and in it two IRS agents say they don't file federal income tax returns, is this true?
Just two? rof/%

I personally know a LOT more than 2!:rolleyes:

Reactions: BritishSecret
So the rule only applies to IRS agents?

Who then ends up with the power to collect federal taxes then?
The Number of Tax Delinquent Feds Is Growing. The IRS Watchdog Wants a Crackdown. While civil servants overwhelmingly pay their taxes, the delinquency rate has ticked up for several years

IRS agents and OTHER "gang members" under the ruse of "government"!
I suggest those who are also NOT part of the gang to just comply!

PS. My personal experience with the IRS is that if you come nicely (no armies of lawyers & accountants) *and* just flat out don't have the money, they'll work with you on a very fair payment schedule. Also, they are NOT sneaky! Unless you are a really BIG (political) fish, they lay down on the table what they have i.e. disclosure.

Reactions: BritishSecret
By just comply you mean do appropriate legal tax planning right? :)

The Number of Tax Delinquent Feds Is Growing. The IRS Watchdog Wants a Crackdown. While civil servants overwhelmingly pay their taxes, the delinquency rate has ticked up for several years

IRS agents and OTHER "gang members" under the ruse of "government"!
I suggest those who are also NOT part of the gang to just comply!

PS. My personal experience with the IRS is that if you come nicely (no armies of lawyers & accountants) *and* just flat out don't have the money, they'll work with you on a very fair payment schedule. Also, they are NOT sneaky! Unless you are a really BIG (political) fish, they lay down on the table what they have i.e. disclosure.
Thanks again for your responses jafo, I really appreciate them

Last edited:
Reactions: jafo