Our valued sponsor

Expat and offshore company with bank account

webdriller

Corporate Services
Bronze Member
Feb 12, 2009
Visit site
When I read all the threads here about people seeking an offshore company with bank account and they want total tax freedom then I wonder if anyone of you has ever considered to simply live your live as an expat or move to a country where it's not a problem to evade tax legally.

Countries as:
  • Romania
  • Latvia
  • Estonia
  • Ukraine
  • Uruguay
  • Paraguay

Are total perfect to be residence of and live in to build and grow your business to a million dollar operation without to pay a single cent in Tax. Official it's not legal to do tax evasion in these countries. But don't we all know that the authorities five a flying f... if you do?

Another opportunity is to move around every 6 months. You don't need to be afraid of this, you simply pick to good and secure countries i.e. Germany and Switzerland, rent a flat in both countries and then you move between them every 5 month, never on the same place. You need the flat's to be rented not in your name but that should not be a problem to figure out how to do that.

So by doing it as above you get status of an expat and non resident anywhere, so you legally don't have to pay tax at all in Europe.

Doing one of the above will let you establish and setup your Offshore Company formation with Offshore bank account, Internet Banking and Debit Card in an TOTAL TAX FREE environment.

Really nice way to picture it to people that may be able to follow your advice here. Indeed these two options are the most used by business owners that are not depending on a permanent location.

If you want and can live in Romania or Latvia / Ukraine I would say you can live like a rich man / woman without to ever have concerns about tax. I don't know how living is in these countries but I'm sure you need lot's of money to live there a good live!

Ukraine is not bad even if the situation there with Russia. It seems that as an business that has knowledge locally you may be doing very well. I believe no one is asking for Tax to be paid if you forget about it :D

Did someone considered New Zealand or Australia, I know you have to pay tax there but I think it isn't that much these countries are just awesome to live in I believe.