Our valued sponsor

Expected fee for fiat to crypto

elkanto

Jul 16, 2022
Belarus
Visit site
I offer a service locally where I take people's cash and give them crypto for a fixed fee and am looking to expand to other countries and currently gathering information on the fees other peeps who do the same have,any suggestions on how much the fee is or if anyone knows please lmk

I offer a service locally where I take people's cash and give them crypto for a fixed fee and am looking to expand to other countries and currently gathering information on the fees other peeps who do the same have,any suggestions on how much the fee is or if anyone knows please lmk
It depends on a number of factors, which means the fees can range from 4% to 12%. PM if you want to collab

Reactions: elkanto
Your premium should be based on :

Payment method risk : PayPal is riskier than cadh.
Delivery time : Instant delivery is more expensive than 2-3 days due to market volatility or settlement risk/failure.
Liquidity: BTC/USD is extremely liquid compared to BTC/NGN.

You can charge till 7 % Premium in first world countries and up to 30 % in emerging markets.

I offer a service locally where I take people's cash and give them crypto for a fixed fee

Sorry, i was wrong. I pay 0 fee on Binance.

If we take cash to mean actual cold cash, the service being offered here is different than using an exchange and people gladly pay several percent for it. They do it because it's either money laundering, sanctions evasion, or capital controls evasion (or in some cases for legitimate reasons). People with access to money in a bank account and the ability to deposit to and withdraw from exchanges are not the customers being targeted here.

Hi, I can do the same in Dubai, USD/AED cash to USDt for 2%, and same usdt to cash

Let me know if want to talk

Reactions: JimBeam

Latest Threads