OffshoreSeychelles
Turner Little - Company Formation Agents
Offshore Company Formation and Management Services

Question Fiat to Crypto from SWIFT company details

If you are looking for professional assistance and information about everything that people do not write about.
Set up your Offshore Company in Seychelles
Just: Passport & Identity card, Consumption bill (unauthenticated)
We accept: Paypal | Credit card | Bitcoin

John82

I need to send funds to a crypto exchange, I have a company with swift details, the bank is crypto-friendly.
Please advise a good exchanger with not complicated KYC.
For example, the Kraken works fine, but KYC procedures will take about a month, and the withdrawal is only through Ethana Custody (since the Kraken outputs only to IBAN, and I have a swift)
Could you please advise an alternative, preferably with licenses?

Plavivoz

Mentor Group Gold
I need to send funds to a crypto exchange, I have a company with swift details, the bank is crypto-friendly.
Please advise a good exchanger with not complicated KYC.
For example, the Kraken works fine, but KYC procedures will take about a month, and the withdrawal is only through Ethana Custody (since the Kraken outputs only to IBAN, and I have a swift)
Could you please advise an alternative, preferably with licenses?
Why do you want to withdraw FIAT from Kraken? Withdraw in crypto...
KYC at Kraken does not take a month from my own experience.

CaptK

Nominee Company Bank Account Real Estate Passport
Mentor Group Gold
It all depends on how much.
You can use many different solutions buy if it's a large amount 50K plus then talk to SEBA Bank or contact some of us here we can definitely assist you.

John82

All my transactions are less than $ 50K. Can you recommend a couple of good services? I am interested in the exchanger.
It all depends on how much.
You can use many different solutions buy if it's a large amount 50K plus then talk to SEBA Bank or contact some of us here we can definitely assist you.

CaptK

Nominee Company Bank Account Real Estate Passport
Mentor Group Gold
All my transactions are less than $ 50K. Can you recommend a couple of good services? I am interested in the exchanger.
Depending on where you live also will impact how easy it will be.

What country is the funds in currently?

Fast Offshore - Company Formations Since 1998
Mentor Group
Mentor Group