Our valued sponsor

First Oceanic Bank - Somalia SCAM!

This is a big Warning for all those which want to be fooled into this Somalia "bank"

Read the article below, and it surprise me to see that many BI's were tapping into the trap too!

Privacy Oriented Blog Archive The Somalia Offshore Banking Scam Exposed [uPDATED 2]

:tinysmile_shutup_t2

In the quest for privacy, and especially financial privacy, and particularly on the internet, you tend to run into a lot of scams and dodgy stuff. I don’t believe I’ve ever seen one so intriguing as the case of the Somali Offshore Banking Scam one however.
Somalia is an unusually odd country. It is the only one in the world that I know of with no central government to speak of. The areas within its former borders are controlled by tribes. The Western press calls the tribal leaders “war lords” over and over, and some even are.

Last edited:
Thank you for posting this, I hope it will help others to not get fooled into this.

Common, did you really believe that a offshore bank which claims they are licensed in Somalia can be anyhow reliable ?

Where do you all live under a rock???

bizman said:
Common, did you really believe that a offshore bank which claims they are licensed in Somalia can be anyhow reliable ?
Where do you all live under a rock???
Well I think they can if they just wasn't located in Somalia but anywhere else :)

Latest Threads