Our valued sponsor

GBP account for crypto business!!

These (relatively) big players as SEBA, Sygnum, Frick are almost surely able to offer you a GBP account. But as you might know, they ask for (high 6)-7 figures deposit and a reasonably clean business.
Or, if you do not insist on being with a bank but an EMI can satisfy you, Zen.com can be OK for you.
I might be able to help with the mentioned subjects, if necessary.

These (relatively) big players as SEBA, Sygnum, Frick are almost surely able to offer you a GBP account. But as you might know, they ask for (high 6)-7 figures deposit and a reasonably clean business.
Or, if you do not insist on being with a bank but an EMI can satisfy you, Zen.com can be OK for you.
I might be able to help with the mentioned subjects, if necessary.
Hello,
Thank you for your reply,
Zen told me that if I received GBP they will convert it to EUR automatically, and I don't like that.
Are there any other EMIs that you can help with?

Hello,
Thank you for your reply,
You are welcome.
Zen told me that if I received GBP they will convert it to EUR automatically,
Really? Some time ago they were perfectly able to hold GBP (as well as e.g. EUR, USD, PLN)... :(
Nevertheless I presume that you obtained this info from them currently and directly, so I believe you...
and I don't like that.
Of course; fully understandable.
Are there any other EMIs that you can help with?
Well... Crypto-friendly EMI that is able to hold GBP... At this moment I'm not recalling, unfortunately; an appropriate UK EMI can of course do the trick but I'm not so well oriented there :(

Do they offer business account for crypto companies?

My bad...apologies didnt read title :confused:.

If you need a GBP business account then try EasyEuro

Or direct....

Reactions: jafo and Forester

Or direct....

Really an interesting recommendation, @Martin Everson – as usually, from you :) Ouitrust was known to me, EasyEuro did not – but it seems that both is the business of Kitakami Limited. Nevertheless, honestly, it did not come to my mind to recommend it as a GBP business account provider, I had Ouitrust connected just with the China-related business... And of course, it can work well :) (Re: Ouitrust, for China business it is working – AFAIK.)
I did not find any TOCs at their webpages; but from some statement (I do not recall exactly) I guessed that they were OK with crypto context.
Don't you know who is their banking partner? (Obviously some French bank.)
BTW, it is interesting for me that neither Kitakami Limited, nor Ouitrust nor EasyEuro are mentioned by – otherwise very reliable – TheBanks.eu dictionary...

Reactions: Martin Everson
Hello folks,

Are there any crypto friendly banks that offer you GBP account? If YES, can anyone here help to get an account with them?

Thanks
Hello from the UK!

Are there any particular payment schemes you are looking to connect to? There are over 200 Electronic Money Institutions (EMIs) licensed here, and not all of these are connected to our local payment schemes (Faster Payments/BACS/CHAPS) or SWIFT. This is the case with Zen, who are not connected to FPS and as such cannot currently receive local GBP payments. Most EMIs access FPS indirectly through a sponsoring bank and a full list of participants can be found at PayUK Participants of which only ~4 are crypto friendly.

Also are you able to share more about your business, such as where it is incorporated, and what your use case for this account is? Is your business activity regulated (aka are you running an exchange? or just trading?) and if so do you hold the appropriate license. Also what volume will be passing through this account - this will determine which bank is best as some require 6-7 figures as Forester said.

I have a lot of suggestions, although please note I don't have direct experience with any of these.

BCB Group are used by some of the largest players in the industry as an alternative to the former Silvergate Exchange Network, with customers including Wintermute, Nexo and Huobi. I believe IFX are used for GBP by a few offshore banks for GBP processing.

There's also:

There are a lot of EMIs that will deal with you, but only if you have the required volume. The following are well known to serve crypto clients:
Real-Time UK Payment Processing | Modulr (Used by Mt Pelerin)
Clear Junction - The Power Behind Payments (Used by Kraken)
LHV (Requires a decent volume in the millions)
Home (Used by Coinbase)

Reactions: vehzag and Forester
My bad...apologies didnt read title :confused:.

Or direct....

Martin, you are a STAR!

PS. One of my OCT wishes is to be able to tip someone some USDT or USDC for their outstanding contribution. Even being able to donate 1 USDT helps as it shows true gratitude! ;)