Our valued sponsor

Georgia Bank Account for Belize company

That is possible? It is also possible to use Google and search this forum for the endless threads about Georgia bank account opening for offshore companies ;)

From what I know, Bank of Georgia allow to open an account, for investment purposes only, for offshore companies, but only if you deposit at least 400K$.
Did it change?

I hold a 7 figure private banking relationship with BOG as I used to live there. It makes zero sense to use an offshore company in Georgia. Georgia companies are tax free for undistributed profits and distributed profits are only 15% tax. As BOG parent company (BGEO Group) is headquartered in London and listed on London Stock Exchange I don't think they want the sort of offshore business activity that will affect their reputation.

So what you say is Georgia is the s**t right now? I will try target some introducers to see what this is all about :D

Offshore business can be also clean, you know...

Yes as clean as a 50 year old whore after a 18 hour shift.

Europeans turning up with African or Caribbean companies i.e companies from parts of the world they have no connection with or could even point out on a atlas is not normal...lol. Time is money and banks don't want to bother with such people in general.

Someone can shed light on where to open a bank account without personal visit? I would prefer a agent name, reliable one ;)

Latest Threads