Turner Little - Company Formation Agents
Offshore Bank Accounts
DLS Dubai - Company Formation & Bank Account
Utopia - P2P ecosystem and payments

Get Etherum Anonymous with Monero

Bank Accounts, Company Formations, Tax Planning, Residency Solutions, and more
CALL US ON +971 50 4467827 - TO SETUP YOUR NON-CRS COMPANY STRUCTURE IN DUBAI.

primateup

Hello everyone, I would like to know your opinions.

If I have Etherum with KYC with my data and I convert it into Monero on a platform without registration or KYC for example MorphToken and then from another platform of this type I convert Monero to Etherum into a wallet without KYC, Would this last Etherum be 100% Anonymous when going through Monero?

That is to say:

Etherum with my KYC ------ MONERO ------- Wallet Etherum Wihout KYC

The last etherum wouldn't leave a trace until my first KYC ehterum, right?

Thank you all.

sinos

Depends! Monero isn't 100% anonymous, first you have to make sure if your Monero transaction is close to being anonymous or not. There are factors you have to take in consideration.

1. Do you use your own node? If you use a remote node, then the administrator of the remote node may access your transaction logs.
2. Do you use your own wallet? If you use your own wallet, try to use it on a system with inbuilt tor protection, not just Tor browser. You can look at Whonix
3. Do you use your Monero wallet address for transaction? Always use subaddress for transactions, they start with "8". Check here how to create subaddresses

More Monero references:

https://www.reddit.com/r/Monero/comments/88p7fu

primateup

Depends! Monero isn't 100% anonymous, first you have to make sure if your Monero transaction is close to being anonymous or not. There are factors you have to take in consideration.

1. Do you use your own node? If you use a remote node, then the administrator of the remote node may access your transaction logs.
2. Do you use your own wallet? If you use your own wallet, try to use it on a system with inbuilt tor protection, not just Tor browser. You can look at Whonix
3. Do you use your Monero wallet address for transaction? Always use subaddress for transactions, they start with "8". Check here how to create subaddresses

More Monero references:

https://www.reddit.com/r/Monero/comments/88p7fu

Thank you very much really for taking the time and answering me.

With your information I think I was not doing it correctly.

1.- I don't use my own node, I was using the moneroworld node that Monero recommended for external nodes and not my own.

2.- I use Getmonero wallet and VPN Express.

3.- I use a monero address for each transaction.

I am going to read the links that you have sent me to see if I am able to follow your 3 tips and be able to make the Monero transactions better, because I was doing it really badly then.

Again I really appreciate your time and help. I hope I can improve it.

Shavethewhale

Mentor Group Gold
You can use tornado cash to mix it. I think you can mix 10 ETH at a time. Be prepared that it could in theory get flagged by exchanges.

I hope it helps! Good luck!

lory

Mentor Group Gold
Do one transaction from a monero wallet to another monero wallet as well, just to be more safe. And yes its a valid way to avoid tracing. And costs like nothing.
Thank you. Once in the second MONERO wallet we can exchange again to BTC or ETH and trace has vanished true ?

Offshore Bank Accounts
Offshore Bank Accounts
Utopia - P2P ecosystem and payments
banner-768x909d6f12840c2c058f.gif