Our valued sponsor

Get Etherum Anonymous with Monero

primateup

Aug 30, 2020
Visit site
Hello everyone, I would like to know your opinions.

If I have Etherum with KYC with my data and I convert it into Monero on a platform without registration or KYC for example MorphToken and then from another platform of this type I convert Monero to Etherum into a wallet without KYC, Would this last Etherum be 100% Anonymous when going through Monero?

That is to say:

Etherum with my KYC ------ MONERO ------- Wallet Etherum Wihout KYC

The last etherum wouldn't leave a trace until my first KYC ehterum, right?

Thank you all.

Reactions: lory
Depends! Monero isn't 100% anonymous, first you have to make sure if your Monero transaction is close to being anonymous or not. There are factors you have to take in consideration.

1. Do you use your own node? If you use a remote node, then the administrator of the remote node may access your transaction logs.
2. Do you use your own wallet? If you use your own wallet, try to use it on a system with inbuilt tor protection, not just Tor browser. You can look at Whonix
3. Do you use your Monero wallet address for transaction? Always use subaddress for transactions, they start with "8". Check here how to create subaddresses

More Monero references:

Depends! Monero isn't 100% anonymous, first you have to make sure if your Monero transaction is close to being anonymous or not. There are factors you have to take in consideration.

1. Do you use your own node? If you use a remote node, then the administrator of the remote node may access your transaction logs.
2. Do you use your own wallet? If you use your own wallet, try to use it on a system with inbuilt tor protection, not just Tor browser. You can look at Whonix
3. Do you use your Monero wallet address for transaction? Always use subaddress for transactions, they start with "8". Check here how to create subaddresses

More Monero references:

Thank you very much really for taking the time and answering me.

With your information I think I was not doing it correctly.

1.- I don't use my own node, I was using the moneroworld node that Monero recommended for external nodes and not my own.

2.- I use Getmonero wallet and VPN Express.

3.- I use a monero address for each transaction.

I am going to read the links that you have sent me to see if I am able to follow your 3 tips and be able to make the Monero transactions better, because I was doing it really badly then.

Again I really appreciate your time and help. I hope I can improve it.

Reactions: uplana
Reactions: uplana
No that is not true.Monero can be traced.Special software has been for it been created
I agree with the rest in the thread, send the source of your knowledge please.
Please provide a source for that
still waiting on a source!
Source? They only arrested a main developer back some months ago + disovered issue if you sent in first hour (due backtracing the ring signatures)

I'm in crypto since 2009 and i am very active there not just as a hodler.
There are offical reports about agencies being able to trace already 98% of all transactions from bitcoin in 2011 and what their strategic plan is to cover the additional 2%.
For Monero also a solution has been created like for any other coin however you won't find this claim anywhere in a public document.

If you guys think agencies and departments are publishing everything they got to the public than you must be very naive.
Monero is no problem and never was a problem for agencies.

If you ask for proof maybe show me first public documents of davos and what their real agenda is else davos doesn't exist based on your logic.
Sorry but this is the kind of stupid argumentation i read here.Information from Davos as example are shared between friends from insiders and you won't ever see any public documents.
Does that mean this information is not true if you have a person who was always 100% correct in the past ?

Your structur of thinking is very naive or did you saw any offical document that bitcoin was created by the elite themself ?
What would happen if such document would appear ?
What would happen if a document would appear monero can be 100% traced ?

And to answer your question any coin in the world can be traced no diffrence if its called a privacy coin or not.They all have a common weak point.
Using the internet.If you understand how internet works and what kind of mechanism they created over the past 2 decades which you also won't read on any offical document about but just the mechanism and studies from universities and agencies if you explecit search for it you would understand that EVERY coin can be traced.

tracement via 3rd party like exchanges has not been implemented because of monero but just because to be able to trace the remaining 2% of all transactions.

Last edited:
I'm in crypto since 2009 and i am very active there not just as a hodler.
There are offical reports about agencies being able to trace already 98% of all transactions from bitcoin in 2011 and what their strategic plan is to cover the additional 2%.
For Monero also a solution has been created like for any other coin however you won't find this claim anywhere in a public document.

If you guys think agencies and departments are publishing everything they got to the public than you must be very naive.
Monero is no problem and never was a problem for agencies.

If you ask for proof maybe show me first public documents of davos and what their real agenda is else davos doesn't exist based on your logic.
Sorry but this is the kind of stupid argumentation i read here.Information from Davos as example are shared between friends from insiders and you won't ever see any public documents.
Does that mean this information is not true if you have a person who was always 100% correct in the past ?

Your structur of thinking is very naive or did you saw any offical document that bitcoin was created by the elite themself ?
What would happen if such document would appear ?
What would happen if a document would appear monero can be 100% traced ?

And to answer your question any coin in the world can be traced no diffrence if its called a privacy coin or not.They all have a common weak point.
Using the internet.If you understand how internet works and what kind of mechanism they created over the past 2 decades which you also won't read on any offical document about but just the mechanism and studies from universities and agencies if you explecit search for it you would understand that EVERY coin can be traced.

tracement via 3rd party like exchanges has not been implemented because of monero but just because to be able to trace the remaining 2% of all transactions.

So the information is shared between very important people/insiders, and it's not published anywhere. But somehow, YOU know this, YOU'RE the guy who is in the same room and knows top secret information about how monero is traceable. ca#"!

Let's just all trust this person, guys. He must know something that the rest of us peasants don't.

Dumb idiots will always keep dumb idiots.Nobody will ever change it.Your opinion is worthless to me.
Even i gave a hint what to look for your dumbness is to big to even make a proper research yourself.
All you do is demanding everything on a plate like someones owes you anything in life.

You know how many dumb people exist in the world ?Would i invest my personal time each time a dumb person questions what i write i would have no more time for anything else in life.

You know why people don't share insider knowledge ?Because they had also to pay for it being it their personal time a favour or even directly or indirectly money.And there comes a dumb and lazy person and demands everything on a plate who had never researched it himself in his entire life but keep instantly attacking and demanding because its against his personal belives (not knowledge) acting like anyone owes him some proof.I give a f**k if you belive they can trace you or not.You will have to live with the result of your dumbness not me so its your business to make a proper research and not my business to convince you.

If you don't know how internet and its control function works its not my fault and also not my duty to educate you on that.I also had to do my own research over 20 years and noone gave me everything on a plate.I got also only hints and directions and nothing more.You instead demand everything.Either way even if i would gave it to you you still would fail as you are to dumb and lazy to make your own research and everything changes dynamicly.

Good luck in your life

You know why people don't share insider knowledge ?Because they had also to pay for it being it their personal time a favour or even directly or indirectly money.And there comes a dumb and lazy person and demands everything on a plate who had never researched it himself in his entire life but keep instantly attacking and demanding because its against his personal belives (not knowledge) acting like anyone owes him some proof.I give a f**k if you belive they can trace you or not.You will have to live with the result of your dumbness not me so its your business to make a proper research and not my business to convince you and deliver all evidence on a plate.Do i get a penny for my time doing so ?Will i have any benefit from it losing my time to each and every one who is uneducated on that matter ?

Last edited:
Dumb idiots will always keep dumb idiots.Nobody will ever change it.Your opinion is worthless to me.
Even i gave a hint what to look for your dumbness is to big to even make a proper research yourself.
All you do is demanding everything on a plate like someones owes you anything in life.

You know how many dumb people exist in the world ?Would i invest my personal time each time a dumb person questions what i write i would have no more time for anything else in life.

You know why people don't share insider knowledge ?Because they had also to pay for it being it their personal time a favour or even directly or indirectly money.And there comes a dumb and lazy person and demands everything on a plate who had never researched it himself in his entire life but keep instantly attacking and demanding because its against his personal belives (not knowledge) acting like anyone owes him some proof.I give a f**k if you belive they can trace you or not.You will have to live with the result of your dumbness not me so its your business to make a proper research and not my business to convince you.

If you don't know how internet and its control function works its not my fault and also not my duty to educate you on that.I also had to do my own research over 20 years and noone gave me everything on a plate.I got also only hints and directions and nothing more.You instead demand everything.Either way even if i would gave it to you you still would fail as you are to dumb and lazy to make your own research and everything changes dynamicly.

Good luck in your life

You know why people don't share insider knowledge ?Because they had also to pay for it being it their personal time a favour or even directly or indirectly money.And there comes a dumb and lazy person and demands everything on a plate who had never researched it himself in his entire life but keep instantly attacking and demanding because its against his personal belives (not knowledge) acting like anyone owes him some proof.I give a f**k if you belive they can trace you or not.You will have to live with the result of your dumbness not me so its your business to make a proper research and not my business to convince you and deliver all evidence on a plate.Do i get a penny for my time doing so ?Will i have any benefit from it losing my time to each and every one who is uneducated on that matter ?

This is one of the most ironic things I've read on this forum: "Dumb idiots will always keep dumb idiots."

I won't read the rest of your incoherent paragraph. You have nothing.

Encryption works very well in practice as it is supposed to be and even the Davos super hyper secret man cannot change and defeat math ;).
Getting "tracked" and "caught" is still mostly done in the good old days of police investigation and eventually it is even done by yourself hanging you by buying a fancy car while reporting to live on 10k$ a year. No need for superpowers.

Moneros weak points are in it not being used so much, thus having lower hash rate (potentially more vulnerable to 51% attack in theory) and fewer transactions taking place. Using Bitcoin with coinjoin is equally good (as it has even be claimed by europol report last year) and will result in equally "flagged" high risk transactions.

encryption is a myth it only works against normal companies but not against agencies.Like i said before inform yourself how internet works.......there isn't just the sender and receiver there is something in between which nearly noone has on its radar.

Getting "tracked" and "caught" is still mostly done in the good old days of police investigation and eventually
Wrong its done by AI in a point between sender and receiver where encryption is worthless.
That this control point is not made public has a clear purpose so people feel confident.
Even when researching on this control point there is not much public information avaibable.
Guess why ?
You know the agenda "Full-spectrum dominance" ?

Last edited:

Latest Threads