Our valued sponsor

Gonet & Cie

* Has a Swiss passport but gets rejected from all Swiss banks
* Deals with Amazon but Swiss banks won't even touch him even with 5M minimum deposit because "it will be too much work"
* "I’m not opening as a private person" but "This is not a business account"
* Has audited financial statements
* "I'm paying taxes and quite a lot"

Hmm... sounds legit :rolleyes:

Reactions: jjrapy
* Has a Swiss passport but gets rejected from all Swiss banks
* Deals with Amazon but Swiss banks won't even touch him even with 5M minimum deposit because "it will be too much work"
* "I’m not opening as a private person" but "This is not a business account"
* Has audited financial statements
* "I'm paying taxes and quite a lot"

Hmm... sounds legit :rolleyes:
Did you ever hear of trusts?

Reactions: joffreylol
Never tried. Any suggestion?
Yes, for sure, I know a few wealth managers from lux that could be useful, they are fast and good professials.

Banque et Caisse d'Epargne de l'Etat used to send me solications for fund management all the time. Before they changed name to Spuerkeess. Excellent bank that was recommended here few years ago.
They are not good anymore, they increased A LOT their fees , lack of service, they change and make decisions without telling you, etc. I do personally not recomend their service.

Last edited:
Reactions: troubled soul
I have, and Swiss banks are very used to dealing with trusts. You're not the first nor the 1000th that wants to open a Swiss account for his trust.

If they're not willing to touch you even for a 5 mill deposit you're probably radioactive risk-wise.
Interesting thing, beginning to think i'm becoming that lol, two small purchases Ebay, Royal Mint - token purchases, reverted a few times lol

Banque et Caisse d'Epargne de l'Etat used to send me solications for fund management all the time. Before they changed name to Spuerkeess. Excellent bank that was recommended here few years ago.

They are not good anymore, they increased A LOT their fees , lack of service, they change and make decisions without telling you, etc. I do personally not recomend their service.
Furthermore, this bank is 100% owned by LU government. Honestly, for me it does not smell well; I would not put any remarkable amount of money into such an institution (yes, perhaps I am too much suspicious re: governments and especially EU governments).

Reactions: Sir Gelato

Latest Threads