Our valued sponsor

Has anyone heard of this payment merchant service provider?

Datfeel

Apr 19, 2020
Visit site
Offered me a 7.8% transaction fee and $1.50 payment gateway fee per transaction for my high risk site. Their website has been in operation since 99 but I can’t find any reviews. 10% rolling reserve, weekly settlements of minimum 5k Euro.

Offered me a 7.8% transaction fee and $1.50 payment gateway fee per transaction for my high risk site. Their website has been in operation since 99 but I can’t find any reviews. 10% rolling reserve, weekly settlements of minimum 5k Euro.
That sounds like a ripoff but what are you selling?
10% reserve is common, and should come down over time to maybe 5% if low chargebacks and you keep decent amount of cash in the bank.
Weekly settlement, depends on where you live and what youre selling, but could certainly get better, but idk, think daily settlement 5 -10 days in arrears I get for most high risk. So im neutral here.
5k settlement is ridiculous
7.8% fee, again, may be good,m idk what you sell.
$1.50 per transaction is insane.

Any set up or monthly fees?

Reactions: MultipleX
I sell Nutraceuticals. One time Setup is 1k and Seevice and screening charge is 1.2k euro. Chargeback is 55 euro. Monthly account fees 295 euro. Sorry gateway fee is 0.85 euro.
Settlement weekly with a 4-5k euro minimum. 1% withdrawal fee unless withdrawn over period of 30-31 days.

The fees are high, I agree, but finding a processor for Nutra is really difficult. As long as they seem legitimite and won’t run with my money.

I sell Nutraceuticals. One time Setup is 1k and Seevice and screening charge is 1.2k euro. Chargeback is 55 euro. Monthly account fees 295 euro. Sorry gateway fee is 0.85 euro.
Settlement weekly with a 4-5k euro minimum. 1% withdrawal fee unless withdrawn over period of 30-31 days.

The fees are high, I agree, but finding a processor for Nutra is really difficult. As long as they seem legitimite and won’t run with my money.
If you are talking about SARMS, there are better all around.
If you are talking other nutra, there are much much much better.
What are you selling?
Can I see the site if thats ok?
Of course, most important is if you use them and they are reliable, just stick with them. Consistency is king here.

One time Setup is 1k and Seevice and screening charge is 1.2k euro.
Okay, this is really interesting. Will you let us know if you find a solution and after you may have used it for a few months?

Are you already working with webpays? Can you share your experience?

What are you selling?
Of course, most important is if you use them and they are reliable, just stick with them. Consistency is king here.

Can you suggest payment solutions for SARMS business?

Reactions: TheAverageGuy
The only review you can find for this payment processor is this thread. TrustPilot has zero valid reviews, no surprise.

They are used by some firms that don't do high risk but which are reputable, they are from Netherlands, at least their whois show that country.

What stick in my eyes are the WHOIS PRIVACY, that's not normal for a payment processor that need to comply with the card associations rules. It should be perfectly visible who owns the domain.

Next thing that is not compliant is there are no contact details, company details or something that can legitimate their operation.

Finally I can't find them on the Visa.com vendor list at all, which means they either operate under another name or are not compliant, if it is the latter, you don't want to touch them at all.

Well, they are still valid, I had a customer last month who has been processing with them for a year or so. His CB ratio went crazy and they terminated his account. It's not the processors fault.

With the new processor I found for my customer he had to setup extra verification, i.e. video with card check.

I know a few processors who process without any hassle in high-risk areas.

The only review you can find for this payment processor is this thread. TrustPilot has zero valid reviews, no surprise.

They are used by some firms that don't do high risk but which are reputable, they are from Netherlands, at least their whois show that country.

What stick in my eyes are the WHOIS PRIVACY, that's not normal for a payment processor that need to comply with the card associations rules. It should be perfectly visible who owns the domain.

Next thing that is not compliant is there are no contact details, company details or something that can legitimate their operation.

Finally I can't find them on the Visa.com vendor list at all, which means they either operate under another name or are not compliant, if it is the latter, you don't want to touch them at all.

Webpays is run by a BVI-based company. If you work in high-risk areas, I would say these are exactly the types of people you SHOULD work with. All the other processors can shut you down without warning at any time. Speaking from 30 years experience in this business.

We are considering Webpays as one solution for a new project.

Webpays is run by a BVI-based company. If you work in high-risk areas, I would say these are exactly the types of people you SHOULD work with. All the other processors can shut you down without warning at any time. Speaking from 30 years experience in this business.

We are considering Webpays as one solution for a new project.
they are still in business but so less reviews. It could be a very good sign!

What are you selling?
I will buy you a mentor group gold membership if you tell me what processors that are reliable and better than the one OP found?

mind to make the deal?

I know the user and also the processor, got spammed to **** from some of them. Will make a post inside mentor group today and tell everyone what it is.
it would be very interesting to know information about them
I have an adult site and they offer me their services, but I can't decide to work with them
I will be glad for any information, thanks

Reactions: VESTANON
I know the user and also the processor, got spammed to **** from some of them. Will make a post inside mentor group today and tell everyone what it is.
did you do already, link please?

The payment processor mentioned in the first post by OP is not worth it. They are not able to handle high risk at all. They claim they do but can't once you have paid their approval fee.

Latest Threads