Our valued sponsor

Has anyone heard of this payment merchant service provider?

I'm also interested. Can you please post it here? I tried messaging webpays and they seem quite scammy and at the very minimum completely unprofessional. I wouldn't trust them with my funds even if they aren't scammers.
Depending on your industry there is heaps of options in the mentors gold group I just joined and it’s well worth it.

Reactions: EliasIT
Always nice to learn more processors to know. Posting here or mentor group would be good move.

Fair enough. My experience is quite the opposite in the mentor gold group but each to their own :) I have posted before and deleted since no responses or duplicate response from whats already publicly available
Damn that sucks hope I don’t run into the same problem hope you get some answers here what type of industry are you in if you don’t mind me asking.

Webpays is run by a BVI-based company. If you work in high-risk areas, I would say these are exactly the types of people you SHOULD work with. All the other processors can shut you down without warning at any time. Speaking from 30 years experience in this business.

We are considering Webpays as one solution for a new project.

It turns out that Webpays process with a bank in Nigeria and you share the account with others. Also Nigeria would appear on customer's statements.

Not a good fit for our requirements.

Reactions: covid
It turns out that Webpays process with a bank in Nigeria and you share the account with others. Also Nigeria would appear on customer's statements.

Not a good fit for our requirements.
Did you deal with Paycly at all? At first glance they seemed to be run by the same people as webpays. They mentioned a Chinese bank to me. It seemed sketchy at the time so I never moved forward.

Latest Threads