Our valued sponsor

Help for company

macthaiver

Oct 17, 2019
Visit site
Hi to all

I want to open a consult company ( it technology) and I'm between the Seychelles, Belize, BVI or ST Vincent company

I just read that St. Vincent got to 30% tax so leaving it out and staying with the first 3...

Main concerns

1. With which one I can open a fully working PayPal? (I opened a company to Marshall but PayPal is limited for there. So it's useless). Important!

2. I'll be invoicing for consultancy etc. No adult etc and nothing illegal. Just I play with small amounts and I don't want invest a fortune.

3. Which is 100% anonymous for me (I'll put director and shareholder everywhere my name so I can open a reliable bank account). Extremely a must not to appear anywhere.

4. I need a reliable bank (for sure) and EMI also. Not the offshore risky banks. Something I can open remote. Currently in the one I have, I have nominee and is hard to open account in bank.

5. 0% taxation at all and no auditing (= extra cost).

Questions:

What are the differences between these three countries (let's forget St. Vincent)?

Any suggestions?

Thanks to all

Hi to all

I want to open a consult company ( it technology) and I'm between the Seychelles, Belize, BVI or ST Vincent company

I just read that St. Vincent got to 30% tax so leaving it out and staying with the first 3...

Main concerns

1. With which one I can open a fully working PayPal? (I opened a company to Marshall but PayPal is limited for there. So it's useless). Important!

2. I'll be invoicing for consultancy etc. No adult etc and nothing illegal. Just I play with small amounts and I don't want invest a fortune.

3. Which is 100% anonymous for me (I'll put director and shareholder everywhere my name so I can open a reliable bank account). Extremely a must not to appear anywhere.

4. I need a reliable bank (for sure) and EMI also. Not the offshore risky banks. Something I can open remote. Currently in the one I have, I have nominee and is hard to open account in bank.

5. 0% taxation at all and no auditing (= extra cost).

Questions:

What are the differences between these three countries (let's forget St. Vincent)?

Any suggestions?

Thanks to all
Firstly where are you from? So we can give you advice

Italy. I am not resident there as I left the country since 7 years.. I am living and working in UAE.

I don't want to open a company in Dubai as its costly and for other reasons. (nothing illegal again).

Thank you!

Italy. I am not resident there as I left the country since 7 years.. I am living and working in UAE.

I don't want to open a company in Dubai as its costly and for other reasons. (nothing illegal again).

Thank you!

UAE company has no taxes and that would be great to open company there, you mentioned bad jurisdictions here, I would form like UK LLP or US LLC it has no taxes and audit, better UK

UK company has no tax? It's first time I listen this!

USA has issues . You need to get tax id to open bank account in USA and I don't want it

I struggled to get rid of my Italian tax id.. I don't want other problems :)

Simple things.
And my job today has something tomorrow maybe nothing. I don't want pay a fortune in USA things...

Please can you tell me about the UK?

Or what about BVI or the rest I mentioned?thank you very much

Sorry forgot to add
As my possible customers (some) will be here in Dubai I don't want they know that the company is mine. So Dubai is out...

Plus cost is really huge with a lot of hidden things (audits etc)..

UK I know that has huge taxation I am looking for 0% nothing more..

Thank you once again

Sorry forgot to add
As my possible customers (some) will be here in Dubai I don't want they know that the company is mine. So Dubai is out...

Plus cost is really huge with a lot of hidden things (audits etc)..

UK I know that has huge taxation I am looking for 0% nothing more..

Thank you once again

Bro, just hire some tax person to get advice it's not that expensive. I spent like 2k$ for my lawyer, buy a book about offshores and learn from it.

why you need bank account if you can use EMI?

Learn about UK LLP there is no taxes in UK you have to pay it in Dubai, but Dubai has no taxes, so that's offshore scheme for you

Thanks
What I have to pay in Dubai? Taxes? We even don't have TIN what tax to pay??? Ah you mean in the country of residence
Yes exactly.

Where can I find the book you mention I'd appreciate it. Hundreds of info around but most are wrong.

And any suggestions for the UK LLC? I can open everything remotely or I need to fly?

Regarding the EMI.. which is reliable for Marshall? I see all are blocking the accounts and keep the money of victims
..any suggestions of one reliable that I can open for offshore (Marshall now)?

Thank you!

Thanks
What I have to pay in Dubai? Taxes? We even don't have TIN what tax to pay??? Ah you mean in the country of residence
Yes exactly.

Where can I find the book you mention I'd appreciate it. Hundreds of info around but most are wrong.

And any suggestions for the UK LLC? I can open everything remotely or I need to fly?

Regarding the EMI.. which is reliable for Marshall? I see all are blocking the accounts and keep the money of victims
..any suggestions of one reliable that I can open for offshore (Marshall now)?

Thank you!

Uk has no llc, it has ltd and llp

yes you can open it remotely

just check on your local book store or amazon books about offshores.

You will have to pay taxes where you are resident

What is Marshal? Paysera is good one

Hi @yngmind and many thanks for your answers

Marshall Islands is a location to open company similar to Seychelles, Belize etc.

Where can I find good price for UK LLP

If in UAE I have not to pay taxes, how I will pay in this case?

Can you please suggest s good book? I found hundreds.. anything in PDF also?

Any reliable company formation company to open remotely cheap the UK LLP?

Any reliable bank that I can open remotely account?

Thank you!

Where can I find good price for UK LLP

If in UAE I have not to pay taxes, how I will pay in this case?

Can you please suggest s good book? I found hundreds.. anything in PDF also?

Any reliable company formation company to open remotely cheap the UK LLP?

Any reliable bank that I can open remotely account?
An LLP is not a taxable entity, just like a US LLC. What this means is that you have a entity that is not taxed but that has limited liability. It is the members of the LLP that is taxed in their home jurisdictions. So, if you have a UK LLP where the members are based in UAE, the members will be taxed in UAE - where there happens to be no tax.

How to form an LLP: For UK companies - including LLPs - there are a vast number of suppliers out there. Most are ok there is no point in giving a particular endorsement here. As a foreigner expect to pay around 150 pounds.

Bank: You will no get a bank account. Yes, it is possible but very difficult if you are not UK resident. However, you can get an EMI.

Reactions: khinkali
Report my income to UK? Which income , of the company only you mean or the income of uae also?

So I'm involved in UK as physical person also then which I wouldn't like to do so.. (declaring to UK personal incomes etc).. regarding UK I had and have occasional job offers but I'm not going because of their tax and "pay for breath" model.

Report my income to UK? Which income , of the company only you mean or the income of uae also?

So I'm involved in UK as physical person also then which I wouldn't like to do so.. (declaring to UK personal incomes etc).. regarding UK I had and have occasional job offers but I'm not going because of their tax and "pay for breath" model.

Company income

Not good for my business. Nothing illegal at all but I need another option that my name will not appear as the owner of the company.. any other options? That's why the circle always ends to the first point... All these magic islands :)

Latest Threads