Our valued sponsor

Help needed with Offshore solution for a Freelancer from a Non-EU

TheHeechee

Aug 20, 2018
Visit site
Hi, I am a freelancer (sysadmin) from a non-EU country (Serbia) working mostly with US companies. Moreover, I have some apps in Serbia that are accepting the payments from Serbian Paypal users for some IT services(Serbian companies and users are forbidden to trade with each locally other using Paypal), legal for non-Serbian PayPal.

So far I was receiving payments mainly through the German Paypal acc I had opened while living in Germany and that worked with German IBAN bank account so I was able to pull/transfer cash. It's a small single person business.

Since I'm not in Germany, my German bank acc got blocked, so I switched to LeuPay Malta IBAN solution, and for a while, everything worked with LeuPay until they changed their location from Malta to Bulgaria and Bulgarian IBAN.

Paypal is blocking all attempts to add a new bank account to it, LeuPay closed Malta IBAN, so I need the new solution which will be as legal as possible and with the costs/taxes as minimal as possible.

The goal is to have Company with Bank / Paypal accounts that can accept payments from US/EU & Serbia for a nonresident of EU/US ( Serbian ) Citizen and which costs are appropriate for freelance/digital nomad business.

All bits of advice and help are welcome.

Or some help with setting up dark for German IBAN or similar solution...

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: negon
discussing darks is not allowed in the public forums, mentor group only.

Anyway, you may setup a UK entity with a UK bank account which is the cheapest but also not easy when it comes to banking at least. Other options may to setup everything in Cyprus which can work very well for this purpose, however, it's not cheap.

Thanks for the advice Auric, I will check into that and what is needed for UK Bank as non resident.

Does anyone know is it still possible to incorporate in Belize which could be the owner of a Wyoming/Delaware LLC. and with that get a US based company, EIN, bank account and no taxes as the LLC is owned by a foreign entity?

And can someone recommend reliable agents for something like this and maybe Seychelles + Mauritius with IBAN.

Thanks

Also got an offer for Seychelles and a bank account in Puerto Rico but not sure if I can pull money from Paypal with that.

And what is the minimal Belize package I need for it to be able to open Wyoming/Delaware?

Also got an offer for Gibraltar with Bank acc but the price looked pretty steep, and not sure how the brexit thing will affect it and me.

Someone also posted a while back link for Paypal options per country but I can't seem to find it again.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest Threads