Help on Setup an offshore company

streaminy

Hello

I want to start an offshore company, but I don't know how to start.
I live in Germany but would like to open a company for example in seychelles (LLC, LTD) and a bank account and get a credit card to use it in Germany.

My intention is to sell via my website wjith PayPal, Skrill and Credit Card licenses to my CMS system.
Since I don't want to do any bookkeeping or tax returns, I am looking for a full service agency that can do all this for me.

Could you please recommend something to me and maybe give me some tips on how to proceed?

thank you

xzars

Trusted Member
Business Angel
I assume you own a small business and can not afford the costly tax planning that results in a legal solution.

Your optimal path is to pick a 0% tax jurisdiction with access to PayPal and bank in a non-CRS country.

There are some offshore agents lurking around here, maybe they can help.

blueweb

Corporate Services
Business Angel
Mentor Group
It is going to be complicated to find something that fits all of your requirements for instant 0% tax jurisdiction and PayPal has yet to be shown to be valid!

You want to go for a low tax jurisdiction and even you find it you will get a hard time to avoid taxes in Germany!

blueweb

Corporate Services
Business Angel
Mentor Group
why hard time? must i report my company in germany too?... And what about Bulgaria LTD?
The German tax man is difficult yo convince that the company is managed and controlled anywhere else as long as you live in Germany! In the past it was way easier but today you need to show them the director of the company as well as shareholders and how the activity take place.

streaminy

The German tax man is difficult yo convince that the company is managed and controlled anywhere else as long as you live in Germany! In the past it was way easier but today you need to show them the director of the company as well as shareholders and how the activity take place.
That means if i open a limited in Bulgaria, i must pay the tax in bulgaria and germany too right?

neweraoffshore

IT Nerd Offshore Guy
Entrepreneur
Mentor Group
Hey streaminy. I am from Germany, too. I don't recommend any countries on the OECD Black list if you want to have your shop registered with a German company. What do you want to have in your imprint on your Website? Should there be a German company or doesn't it matter?

Actually I would recommend you to establish a German Company, so you won't have problems with paypal etc. and then transfer the profits to an offshore company. Non OECD black listed offshore jurisdiction would be Hong Kong and USA. I mostly prefer the USA. Get a Nominee or find a way to register the company in an anonymous way with for example a "nominee nominee" (someone you pay to go to an offshore provider and open the company for you) or use Darks.
Because there is no legal way for 0% tax if you continue living in Germany, make all business decisions in Germany and get your payout in Germany. If any lawyer wants to convince you that it is 100% legally possible with some cool company constructions, he just wants a new customer and doesn't care about you.

But in my opinion, it is worth the risk. And worth the work. Because getting a bank account is not so easy these days.
If you mind the arms-length-principle (Fremdvergleichsprinzip), which should not be so difficult for you because you have an online shop for which you can make very high invoices for web design,AI marketing algorithm which don't exist, or overinvoice some plugins you have bought, the risk is quite low.

companix

Poland or Hungary LTD is with 9% tax, good option in EU with good banks

streaminy

I can pay the taxes for example in Bulgaria no problem for me, but I do not want that I have to report my company in Germany and pay taxes in germany too, because I want to have it anonym. The money can stay on the account in Bulgaria. It is enough for me if I have a credit card with which I can withdraw the money.

neweraoffshore

IT Nerd Offshore Guy
Entrepreneur
Mentor Group
The problem with offshore companies and bank accounts in the EU, is that the EU is not stable when it comes to tax laws. Right now all the governments are missing money and they blame tax evaders for this. So there are a lot of parties and people in the EU parlament who want "tax justice" for the EU. If they make EU wide laws they will effect every country in the EU. For example right now they want to make a "beneficial owner" list, where every company in the EU has to report the beneficial owner the nominee is working for. I don't think having an offshore company within the EU is a solution for the future.

blueweb

Corporate Services
Business Angel
Mentor Group
If you can setup a real company with real office and some staff that is not controlled by you it's possible to make use of double tax treaties, you want to study this a little for instant here Treaties for the avoidance of double taxation concluded by Member States - Taxation and Customs Union - European Commission

You could also use a company which isn't setup by you at all but controlled by someone say in a tax free country and which is already established with bank account etc. pay this guy 5 - 10% of the turnover and visit him if you need money or get a card to withdraw the money in an ATM, risky I know. For some it is better to pay 5-10% of the turnover rather than 40 - 50% ;)