Our valued sponsor

High risk payment gateway?

don't forget the guide that will be helpful for 80% of all that read this thread!

Cheaper and more reliable source of information can't be found anywhere on the net.
thank you for pointing it to my direction, was exactly what I was looking for.
OK I signed up for mentor group again, do you have a link to this guide please?
me to, always good to stay in front of all secrets.
Are there more good payment gateway in the mentor group for high risk?
there is a a*s full of them in the resource section, sweet.

Reactions: tacokai and uplana
Reactions: tacokai and uplana
Did you find something that worked for you?

I have been in touch with some of the most awesome payment processors for high risk lately, if you still need help, go inside the mentor group gold, open a new thread and tag me in this thread, so I will try to help you.

Reactions: JohnLocke
Did you find something that worked for you?

I have been in touch with some of the most awesome payment processors for high risk lately, if you still need help, go inside the mentor group gold, open a new thread and tag me in this thread, so I will try to help you.
Thank you for helping out the community thu&¤#

Reactions: Zaki and tacokai
I have been on the outlook to find a solution for a high risk business of my friends, it was impossible to get something going until I found the thread in the mentor group which was able to help me to get in touch with some of the processors in the industry.

I have been on the outlook to find a solution for a high risk business of my friends, it was impossible to get something going until I found the thread in the mentor group which was able to help me to get in touch with some of the processors in the industry.
can you elaborate on what it is you have found, link, username, something?

can you elaborate on what it is you have found, link, username, something?
go into mentor group gold open a thread and TAG me so I will provide you will the information you need to get your processing up and running.

Reactions: PaulKruger
Just a personal warning OP, Fstech.net does not have any reviews on the net, despite existing since 2016.
Moreover its current company status is not ACTIVE, but REMINDER LETTER SENT (?)
I have a payment gateway that onboard practically everything, also SMM panels... If interested drop me a PM.
Hey, im interested to find a gateway that you mentioned that onboards most things. Thanks J

Hey, im interested to find a gateway that you mentioned that onboards most things. Thanks J
only one that will do that is Russian processors like UPay and and there is also the UAE base one About uPay

most thing like what? there are a few good processors around like Instabill that you may know or the list you made yourself in mentor group, but if they don't work for you it would be nice to know for what business you are seeking payment processing for?

Latest Threads