Our valued sponsor

High risk payment gateway?

Hello, i am looking for some payment gateway for my website and i found some one on internet. Should i belive them?

here are their name:
eupaymentz, fstech

Are they legal to work ? Is there any one using them before?
About my business, it is secret. I dont want some one types some keys and gets this topic :D

Thank you everyone, and be safe ;)
the name alone would make me suspicious. If you already have tried them I hope you started slowly with them, so I hope you will come back here and let us know how it is going with them and if you are still using this processor or what alternatives you have found.

I have seen many high risk payment processors listed in the mentor group gold - some are good some are bad.

Reactions: fanban and boomy
Hello, i am looking for some payment gateway for my website and i found some one on internet. Should i belive them?

here are their name:
eupaymentz, fstech

About my business, it is secret. I dont want some one types some keys and gets this topic :D

Thank you everyone, and be safe ;)
I was wondering if you can post your experience with them. After all you must have some history together.

Goodmorning OP
EUPaymentz is 99.99% a scam.
- Basic 2cent website, without HTTPS security.
- No reviews about the service.
- No registered company or team details.
- Virtual office (Oborishte District 21B Moskovska str Floor 3 Sofia BG-22 1000).
- Hosted on a shared server with other 77,445 domains.
- 6 changes on 5 unique name servers over 5 years. So every year they change hosting.

You will definitely lose your funds @norival1992 with this payment gateway.

There is plenty of trustable and well established high-risk payment gateway.
You may want to dig a little bit on this forum. There is plenty of knowledge for you.
The mentor group may also suggest you some niche and rare high risk gateway that will suit you.
hello i want to ... pls how can connect

They are good and work well for high volume pharmacy business. Just bear in mind the processing fees which can be high.
Why does your semi-link - semi-poker .in search engines send you to buy gold status ??? .... only a blind and stupid person after five minutes on the forum will not understand that the entire forum is a continuous collection of money. Do not be so greedy gentlemen, all of the world.

hello boomy, i need 2d high risk gateway help me pm pls
Andrey, you are with a gold status, found a solution. Are there really necessary working links, and also a question for other Gold holders,,, you can’t see that by buying Gold ... did you solve your questions ??? Does this mean by paying for Gold, you threw money to the wind. For now, I come to this conclusion.

Last edited:
here are their name:
eupaymentz, fstech

did you use them after you posted here? how was it going, please postcof%¤#

@Granwasa, you are correct with your information and very helpful. FYI, eMerchantPay is very limited in the high risk merchant categories but a very solid company and excellent customer service for their merchants. Disclaimer, I am a little biased as I was hired some ago as a consultant on one of their projects. LOL. I can help regarding high risk accounts as I have a couple of solutions at hand. Very aggressive in the boarding merchants and pretty much as long as it is a legal entity things can be worked through. If anyone is interested, drop me a PM.
are you still around and in business ?

No not at all, it is a subscription based service.
what PSP did you find for your business?

Latest Threads