Our valued sponsor

High Risk Payment Processor for IPTV, Replica and Gaming - Sort it out.

Reactions: clemens
They provide payment services for subscription websites. Well know payment processor for this industry. They are usually not into high risk as far as I'm informed!

I am looking for one or more payment processors for my businesses.

After I have read a lot here on the forum over the last year, I thought I would try my hand at the businesses where there is a lot of money to be made but which are also really difficult to set up, especially when it comes to banking and card payments.

Fortunately, we have this forum and mentor group gold and an administrator who updates the resource database diligently. But that's not enough, there are quite a lot of documents to be submitted to the bank and payment processor, many questions to be answered and even more corrections to the web pages to be fixed before things lighten up.

I am in full swing with this whole process and I have set out to make a Replica (bags and shoes), an IPTV Channel and an Adult website. As you can read, these are absolutely the most impossible industries I have chosen. I have also decided to only use the resources I find in Mentor Group Gold - just to see if I can confirm that it is worth all the money also for those who only need one or two units i.e. bank, payment process, agent for company formation etc.

Of course the common thread in all this is making $1 Million in 2 months after everything is approved and ready to go online. I have a huge network for traffic and have people hired to do all the SEO.

Please whish me luck, the more replies I get in this thread the more I will post as I do progress.
Great threads and work. Hope you will be updating soon. I'm eager to follow the news and get started with a new website for which I need payment processing.

Reactions: I'mRobot
Great threads and work. Hope you will be updating soon. I'm eager to follow the news and get started with a new website for which I need payment processing.
waiting with you.

Congrats with your journey in mentor group, what about the common payment processors, Stripe and

I mean for your SaarS websites and normal business operation ?
I will check them out this week.

I add a few good one to your list, please post about if you try.
thank you so muchki#¤%
Congrats with your progress, let me know if you got anything out of my suggested processor!
thank you!

Reactions: myhand
I noticed your update

I have a few questions.

a) could you go in more details about what final payment processor you got connected with?
b) how many people do you work with for this "test" ? You can't be alone!
c) what CMS are you using, WP, Joomla, Shopify etc.. ?
e) do you run it all on the same server or did you buy shared hosting for each individual business?

Reactions: koohl
Will be answering your question later, busy right now.
Thank you.

Also, can you mention who you are using for the production of the websites, or if you / your team does?

I'm planning to do some mass production now, that's why I'm interested in all the information.

keep us posted, have a few things to share with you.

a) could you go in more details about what final payment processor you got connected with?
b) how many people do you work with for this "test" ? You can't be alone!
c) what CMS are you using, WP, Joomla, Shopify etc.. ?
e) do you run it all on the same server or did you buy shared hosting for each individual business?
a) see inside thread in mentor group
b) My team is 5 people - we are not big group
c) WP & Wp Shopify easy to setup
d)VPS cloudbased - cheap and fast to get started +upgrade
Also, can you mention who you are using for the production of the websites, or if you / your team does?

My team + network of webdesigners and content creators.

Reactions: clemens
I am looking for one or more payment processors for my businesses.

After I have read a lot here on the forum over the last year, I thought I would try my hand at the businesses where there is a lot of money to be made but which are also really difficult to set up, especially when it comes to banking and card payments.

Fortunately, we have this forum and mentor group gold and an administrator who updates the resource database diligently. But that's not enough, there are quite a lot of documents to be submitted to the bank and payment processor, many questions to be answered and even more corrections to the web pages to be fixed before things lighten up.

I am in full swing with this whole process and I have set out to make a Replica (bags and shoes), an IPTV Channel and an Adult website. As you can read, these are absolutely the most impossible industries I have chosen. I have also decided to only use the resources I find in Mentor Group Gold - just to see if I can confirm that it is worth all the money also for those who only need one or two units i.e. bank, payment process, agent for company formation etc.

Of course the common thread in all this is making $1 Million in 2 months after everything is approved and ready to go online. I have a huge network for traffic and have people hired to do all the SEO.

Please whish me luck, the more replies I get in this thread the more I will post as I do progress.
nice work you put into your venture. I have bookmarked both threads and will be following them.

Reactions: koohl
nice work you put into your venture. I have bookmarked both threads and will be following them.
I will be working on more, thank you for the heads up.