Our valued sponsor

High Risk Payment Processor for IPTV, Replica and Gaming - Sort it out.

Then you don't have to wait any longer either :D have updated the thread in Mentor Group Gold - as you can see it has been a long and tough process with the last 3 payment companies. But it worked.
Much needed update. Do you have a team helping you with all this stuff?

Reactions: koohl
I am one of those lucky enough to have a Mentor Group Gold subscription so I can follow your thread there with all the information you provide. It must be a huge job for you to link so many shops, companies and payment processors together. To me it seems completely unmanageable.. Great respect for your thread.

I am one of those lucky enough to have a Mentor Group Gold subscription so I can follow your thread there with all the information you provide. It must be a huge job for you to link so many shops, companies and payment processors together. To me it seems completely unmanageable.. Great respect for your thread.
OP you nailed it. Keep updating the mentor group thread, thanks!
second that!

Much needed update. Do you have a team helping you with all this stuff?
second that!
I saw your thread the last time I was here. It is fantastic and easy to learn. Excited to read your latest update.
nice project, keep it going!

A huge thank you to all of you who have responded to my thread here and in mentor group gold. It's great to see that someone appreciates what I publish here.

We have a team consisting of skilled employees from the financial world who can deliver documents and company descriptions as well as business plans to the highest standard. That probably constitutes our success rate.

Reactions: bizman and clemens
Wait for the next update which I will post in some days. New not seen payment processors with great success rate available.

Reactions: Backtoback
i really need this solution, i'm ready to join on gold membership but is that a reliable solution for replica?
Either join or don't find out.

Guy's stop PM me, I will not answer questions as I stated in my initial post. You can post in my thread inside mentor group gold!

Reactions: clemens
Either join or don't find out.

Guy's stop PM me, I will not answer questions as I stated in my initial post. You can post in my thread inside mentor group gold!
Thanks for your time around and sharing valuable information ki#¤%

Thank you for the heads up!

Your journey is of great interest for us. Your sharing is great importancy for our team.
Thank you!

Thanks for your time around and sharing valuable information ki#¤%
Thanks for the heads up!

I will be posting new updates with more high risk payment processors soon. We have succeeded with additional 2 more.

Been following your thread ever since you started it, also the one in mentor group gold. Must say it's a really impressive job you've put into this.

For someone who knows what it takes to do what you are doing, I am convinced that you must both be financially strong and also have a relatively large organization behind you.

Reactions: koohl
For someone who knows what it takes to do what you are doing, I am convinced that you must both be financially strong and also have a relatively large organization behind you.
Thank you for your kind words. Indeed we have organized everything to fulfil the task.

Btw new update in mentor group thread is available very soon.

Last edited:
Reactions: Spinat
Thread bookmarked and following!

To @koohl if you and your team can be hired we are up to put some real money on the table if you're interested. Our budget is 10K and above. We could meet in Zurich, London or New York as you prefer.

To @koohl if you and your team can be hired we are up to put some real money on the table if you're interested. Our budget is 10K and above. We could meet in Zurich, London or New York as you prefer.
Sorry we are not up for hire! It's a pleasure to work hard and earn money into our corporation without any customers, clients or partners to interfere! We are doing good, we are working hard and we aim to go into the finest details.

Should I estimate what an account opening costs us in man power, say 5000 euro if not more. Most often we can use the same documents (Thanks good for it) but preparing everything for a new account takes hours and days.

Good luck to all of you.

Reactions: EliasIT