Our valued sponsor

Question High risk related? Into the models cam studio business!

Hobb7t

Feb 21, 2022
Greece
Visit site
Greetings fellow entrepreneurs.

Sooner or later, we think to join the adult industry, but first of all since we got attained with the management and we got experience in promotion, we through that is a great idea to build up a models cam studio. We've been searching and researching the whole web, up and down but there's no clear sight of the steps one has to take to be safe and run that kind of high risk business, we even tried to contact law firms to get some help with it, some of them don't have any similar client already, so they don't know exactly how to handle such cases.

Sure, we can go with the mentorship subscription and get some help, which we will do, but first we have to make our minds about how things will going to work. Does such "cloud based" studios need to let know everyone about their activities? Is there a formal way to explain your activities without making the others fear about it? I mean, do you need the whole "business pack" they selling in Cyprus for example? With nominees, director and if not, what exactly is needed?

You know, there are moments that i feel totally lost looking about it and asking for advice that nobody seems to share.

Thanks for your time reading this, i wish for some light on my road :)

There are Adult payment processors like CCBILL, EPOCH Systems and Verotel, so there are even more.

What exactly is it you struggle with, the company structure & setup, the banking, payment processing for your business?

There are Adult payment processors like CCBILL, EPOCH Systems and Verotel, so there are even more.

What exactly is it you struggle with, the company structure & setup, the banking, payment processing for your business?
Thanks that you took the time to reply and help me out James.

The issue is not the payment processors, but the firm that is going to register our company and run the accounting etc. From what i do understand by reading 90% of the people here dealing with adult, they just hiding their activities from "everyone", what's the real deal with it? Which activities are ok to share and which are not?

okay, I see.... what you will need to look into is the what your competitors do in the same niche as yours. Not all are hiding their activities there may be countries which are more tolerant with Adult stuff than others.

For instant, the company is usually not a issue! The banking is going to be difficult, what you will need is to find a bank or rather EMI that accept your business, after that, you are going to form the company.

I have no clue about Adult EMI's but if I remember correct, someone mentioned it here some time ago, search the forum.