Our valued sponsor

Hong Kong bank account for a company

We get you covered with our Dubai Setup - you get exactly what you are looking for.

Hong Kong is that much dead that even HK Passport holders and Expats living in HK setting up right now with us in Dubai.

That's reality approach - forget about Desert, this and that arrest and break it down to what it is - in fact you get here in Dubai what you are looking for with the minimum of substance which we get you anyway as part of the setup.

@JackAlabama a client from early days and meanwhile good friend with having a lot of experience with past equals to Dubai like HK and Panama can for sure confirm.
Yah, true story.

Reactions: Fred
I'm just not a fan of EMIs and heard some horror stories about them getting locked and funds frozen. It's not something I want to be at risk of.
Well, perhaps I would not call myself an EMI advocate, however: It is completely true that there is a lot of real horror stories about frozen (and even lost) funds in EMI's. But
1) EMI's are not equal, there are better and worse ones (and the majority of EMI's is designed for a specific purpose, i.e. not for any business case)
2) In a high street bank you can face almost identical complications (I mean, resulting in frozen funds) as well. Nowadays. It is simply so.
(Just my 2 cents. :) )

it is going to be hard unless you get in touch with a lawyer that may help you or, if you ask your local bank if they have a branch in the UK or can help.
Well, I am afraid that with a high street bank it is (almost) impossible anyway, except perhaps you are a premier client in a big bank like SC or so... (With EMI it is possible; and you do not need a lawyer.)

Last edited:
Opening a corporate bank account in Hong Kong requires physical access to a branch and has an endless supply of KYC forms. The bank needs to understand your business and you need to have a business connection with Hong Kong. And you also have to worry about geopolitical risks. It has been reported in many media that banks in Hong Kong are preparing back-up plans to deal with the possibility of being kicked out of swift.

Do you have staff in Hong Kong or business partners in Hong Kong or Asia? If you do, have your secretary/corporate service provider in Hong Kong set up appointments with banks they recommend. DBS, OCBC Wing Hang, Hang Seng, HSBC, and Bank of East Asia tend to be the easiest to work with.

If you don't have a strong connection to Hong Kong, your chances are practically zero. You can try Airwallex, Statrys, Currenxie, and Neat instead.
hi, do you provide help opening payment gateway accounts for hong kong companies ?