Our valued sponsor

IwishIwasRich

Mar 19, 2023
Travelling
Visit site
So, basically I want a fully anonymous company that I can register for online.
I don't want anyone else holding my company (or at least not without being sure the company is not gonna get stolen).
The company itself will operate as a normal Holding Company/a company Selling online services.
I don't want to provide any KYC or AML.
I don't want to provide any form of traceable ID.
Like just imagine a minor or international criminal would open a company (neither of this is me btw not doing anything illegal) that's basically what I want.
Is that possible?

How do you form a company anonymously? Or you mean that the owner is not public record, while the goverment still knows who is the true owner?
The US does still not have a UBO register, but one is coming next year.

Even if the true owner is not public record ( that is not anonymous for me) by law in most white countries you have to declare the true owner. If you don't, that makes it illegal.
I don't know what you mean by white countries. There are countries that do not have UBO registries, but maybe they aren't white enough for you.

Chasing countries without UBO registries is a bit like chasing non-CRS countries for old school banking secrecy. The door is closing, quickly, and you're left with increasingly unattractive options.

No but I just want to try this and see if I can do it

Firstly... These are all illegal right?
What is the risk of me getting caught?
Also no I don't really care about taxes if they are below 35%

Will... I don't have access to it and sadly can't afford it lol
1. Stolen ID are illegal, yes. The risk of getting caught can be moderated by several factors, using darks from a reliable source, or finding a crooked banking agent in a sketchy country with a mafia/criminal syndicate/cartel can cut the risk substantially. Some darks are actually legitimate IDs and it works best when the person is basically missing but not dead and there are many factors that go on, but it basically needs to be a case where the person won't walk into the same bank trying to open the account. For example, you can only buy legitimate IDs in certain mexican-american dominated regions of Los Angeles, they are sold in the open to illegals. Take it to another state, obtain other id, use the legitimate 'stolen' id to open an account and it will pass scrutiny in general. I can't speak for the quality of other darks on this site or elsewhere.
2. The risk of getting caught is highest with a fake id that fails a system check or where you don't look like the person in the ID or the clerk is suspicious of you and reports you/call the cops on you, etc.
3. Buying ID off a druggie isn't illegal, using it is. It would be best to simply have them appear with you, open a business account, make sure they never have access to the card or the password, take them out of town, to a place they can't travel, promise them drug money, and pay them the drug money. You have the card and access, their name is on everything and you now have an account you can use, make deposits and withdrawls and transfers from that your name isn't on the account.

The real question is how illegal is the s**t you are trying to do is.

If you don't care what the taxes are, just set up in a legit offshore place with low taxes that doesn't charge IBC much.

Will... I don't have access to it and sadly can't afford it lol
such type of guys wasting our time and only post useless posts!

Everyone with interest in such stuff as topic says should subscribe to mentor group and research there!

Reactions: EliasIT
I would recommend to take this entire discussion into mentor group. You guys are crazy discussing it public.
1. Stolen ID are illegal, yes. The risk of getting caught can be moderated by several factors, using darks from a reliable source, or finding a crooked banking agent in a sketchy country with a mafia/criminal syndicate/cartel can cut the risk substantially. Some darks are actually legitimate IDs and it works best when the person is basically missing but not dead and there are many factors that go on, but it basically needs to be a case where the person won't walk into the same bank trying to open the account. For example, you can only buy legitimate IDs in certain mexican-american dominated regions of Los Angeles, they are sold in the open to illegals. Take it to another state, obtain other id, use the legitimate 'stolen' id to open an account and it will pass scrutiny in general. I can't speak for the quality of other darks on this site or elsewhere.
2. The risk of getting caught is highest with a fake id that fails a system check or where you don't look like the person in the ID or the clerk is suspicious of you and reports you/call the cops on you, etc.

Take this into the mentor group gold and you will find a solution that may suite you. What you are looking for is not possible legally. Too many opposing claims.
agree, it does not belong to the public forums.

This is what you see in the public companies register when you have a public company on shares:

Main circumstances
1. EIK/PIK
Company case: 3638/2004 110

2. Company/Name
BRESTIOM

3. Legal form
Joint-stock company

5. Headquarters and address of management
District: Sofia (capital), Municipality: Stolichna
Place of residence: Sofia, p.k. 1606
Red village
Blvd./Str. 30-32 TOTLEBEN Blvd., 7th floor

6. Subject of activity
CONSTRUCTION AND OPERATION OF SMALL HYDROELECTRIC POWER PLANTS ENGINEERING ACTIVITY IN THE COUNTRY AND ABROAD LICENSES KNOW-HOW TRANSFER OF TECHNOLOGY INTERNAL AND FOREIGN TRADE AS WELL AS ANY OTHER ACTIVITY NOT PROVIDED BY LAW

10. Representatives
MIKHAIL TODOROV TODOROV

12. Board of Directors
PHILIP STEPHANOV FOTEV

"UNION ELECTRIC" EAD, EIK/PIK 130495729

MIKHAIL TODOROV TODOROV

Capital
31. Size
BGN 273,000

31a. Shares
Action:
Type: REGISTERED, Number of shares: 22750, Nominal value: BGN 12.

32. Contributed capital
273,000 BGN

coincidentely picked one company.....you dont see any share holders....

Reactions: JohnLocke
May I ask what is the goal to be fully anonymous if it's all legal?

As someone else said, the closest you can get to that without doing anything illegal or spending several thousands is with a US LLC in Wyoming, Delaware, New Mexico and few other states.

But it's not fully anonymous. The IRS will know who are the members, so will the bank and Stripe. And if you do anything illegal and you are caught, a court order will suffice to know who's behind the Registered Agent.

do you know all the shareholders of Coca Cola or Mc Donald? Shares are held anonymous. Thats completly legal and nothing bad. Board of Directors and CEO are responsible and in the companies register. Everything ok. Just not that cheap :) .
I believe comparing such big corporations isn't possible with average joe's company he tries to make anonymous!

Consider a membership to the mentor group's and you will find lot's of valid and still useful information there.

believing belongs to the church. the law about corporations in Bulgaria is very clear.....
very true.. research and try. Think out of the box and don't always believe what you read! The world is not black and white!

Can be done with full nominee service for your company. It's the way to go. Much more talk inside mentor group gold

I don't want anyone else holding my company (or at least not without being sure the company is not gonna get stolen).
The company itself will operate as a normal Holding Company/a company Selling online services.
Like just imagine a minor or international criminal would open a company (neither of this is me btw not doing anything illegal) that's basically what I want.
Is that possible?
To achieve all this you will have to either have someone else to hold the company for you i.e. nominee's, friends or some of the many other options discussed in mentor group gold which have a sort of fun factor! or, you have to provide a least some KYC and register in a country which protects your privacy i.e. Dubai!

At the end of the day it depends on how much money you generate in profits if what you want to do make good sense.

To achieve all this you will have to either have someone else to hold the company for you i.e. nominee's, friends or some of the many other options discussed in mentor group gold which have a sort of fun factor! or, you have to provide a least some KYC and register in a country which protects your privacy i.e. Dubai!

At the end of the day it depends on how much money you generate in profits if what you want to do make good sense.
How does Dubai protect your privacy?

Is that possible?
how did it go with the setup? If you want to find a true and valid setup like this I would recommend you to find nominees who are able to provide the necessary service to stay under the radar. In mentor group gold you can find some of the pinned topics which would work well out for this purpose.

get back to us to let us know more.

Latest Threads