Our valued sponsor

How do you think about the Vaccine from Pfizer?

Will you take the vaccine once you get it offered?

• Yes, I'm not afraid of it.

Votes: 15 23.8%
  • No, never, I will not be one of their Zombies.

Votes: 48 76.2%

• Total voters
It's a conspiracy for people who doesn't read offical reports. Agenda 2030 was already signed in the 70's by all countries.
If you think industry 4.0 ,Eugenica,id2020 ,agenda 2030 etc are all conspiracy than i recommend starting reading offical documents else you will be one of the many victims.

Nonsense.It's known.People who participated in development clearly said how it works.The Y gen is acting as a trojan to get into your cells.It takes 4-18 months to fully expand in your body.

Would people really have a brain they would have noticed already that mRNA vaccines are only delivered to western democratic countries.
The rest of the world gets old school vaccines and even have way less restrictions.
Would you mind to share those reports? or at least where I can find them? Read won’t hurt me so all documents are welcome.

New information regarding wearing masks:

I’m totally against wearing mask like for working out or been at a park o something like that.

It’s completely impossible to run or being a long time with the mask on, despite whatever study may say.

At least for me, it causes me headaches

Latest Threads