OffshoreSeychelles
Turner Little - Company Formation Agents
UK Ltd with emi bank account

How do you think about the Vaccine from Pfizer?

Will you take the vaccine once you get it offered?

• Yes, I'm not afraid of it.

Votes: 6 15.4%
  • No, never, I will not be one of their Zombies.

Votes: 33 84.6%

• Total voters
If you are looking for professional assistance and information about everything that people do not write about.
Set up your Offshore Company in Seychelles
Just: Passport & Identity card, Consumption bill (unauthenticated)
We accept: Paypal | Credit card | Bitcoin

GiovanniBe

Silver Member
why not, even you are in the 20s you will be at risk to be infected?
Infected does not mean anything. Look at actual dead rates and excess dead’s. Which came down massively, while infection rates up massively - does not mean anything; old people and people with severe underlaying health issues already died. For others, being infected usually means nothing or a few days of discomfort.

The question is, why would any health human being take a vaccin which is created in such short time, vs the usual 10 years of development AND testing - and based on mRNA which is never used on humans before, literally including a new code in your cells. I personally wait for at least 5 years, but would just skip it.

Nicholas Van Orton

Silver Member
The question is, why would any health human being take a vaccin which is created in such short time, vs the usual 10 years of development AND testing - and based on mRNA which is never used on humans before, literally including a new code in your cells. I personally wait for at least 5 years, but would just skip it.
I have the (bad) feeling they won't let you live unless you take the REAL jab on the arm (not like the fake shitpoliticians and other idiots on shitmedia). That's, right now, my biggest concern. Look at what they've done in 9 months: liberties curtailed, curfews everywhere, can't shop without looking like a terrorist, etc etc ... why not push the pedal to the metal on Kill Bill's agenda and stab everyone with their android-ccine?.....seriously, there is no real counter-action to what they are doing (put myself in there, too), no riots on the streets (of course, a black man didn't die, so there's no need for riots...smh), that's why this is going global at lightning speed, big tech also showing us the door if we don't comply as sheep...

jakonda

I have the (bad) feeling they won't let you live unless you take the REAL jab on the arm (not like the fake shitpoliticians and other idiots on shitmedia). That's, right now, my biggest concern. Look at what they've done in 9 months: liberties curtailed, curfews everywhere, can't shop without looking like a terrorist, etc etc ... why not push the pedal to the metal on Kill Bill's agenda and stab everyone with their android-ccine?.....seriously, there is no real counter-action to what they are doing (put myself in there, too), no riots on the streets (of course, a black man didn't die, so there's no need for riots...smh), that's why this is going global at lightning speed, big tech also showing us the door if we don't comply as sheep...
Well, then you and other people will just die or stop "living" without getting the REAL jab... what is the problem here? You will die either way! From the vaccine, age or some other things, right?

On the other hand, how can a government or any international institution do to "force you and your followers" to take the vaccine? Maybe they can prevent you from doing some activities and that's it. I think it is not so difficult to live without being allowed to go to some shops, traveling by plane, public transportation,... In the best case scenario you can hire a vaccinated surrogate to do some tasks for you or alternatively, if you will wait long enough, you will be able to do almost anything remotely - as Mr. Klaus Schwab said, so there won't be a need to go outside anyway.

They cannot point a gun to your head and force you to take the vaccine because as soon as something like this will happen people will stop obeying the rules...

Hint: I will not take the vaccine even after 5 years of testing... I just don't feel confident to take the vaccine made by Mr. "Kebab Maker" Ugur Sahin or any other scientists from Moderna, Pfizer, etc.

Nicholas Van Orton

Silver Member
Well, then you and other people will just die or stop "living" without getting the REAL jab... what is the problem here? You will die either way! From the vaccine, age or some other things, right?
LOL F** off...I will sure die someday, just not ready to do it on someone else's (money)terms. A completely different thing is that 'they' (pretty certain of who 'they' are by now) will block you from living, which I agree is a very real possibility.
They cannot point a gun to your head and force you to take the vaccine because as soon as something like this will happen people will stop obeying the rules...
Oh, but they will...not literally of course, but in practical, real-life terms. After having brainwashed enough sheep, they already have a big enough 'sheep-compliant' an army (basically cult-followers, like TESLA or BTC do), to do the killing/ostracizing/shaming for them, let alone the restrictions they will impose on top of that to those who don't comply with the 'greater good'....communism dystopia much?

NVO

Mentor Group
Fast Offshore - Company Formations Since 1998

Latest Threads

Mentor Group