Our valued sponsor

How do you think about the Vaccine from Pfizer?

Will you take the vaccine once you get it offered?

• Yes, I'm not afraid of it.

Votes: 15 23.8%
  • No, never, I will not be one of their Zombies.

Votes: 48 76.2%

• Total voters

erni

Mentor Group Lifetime
Jul 18, 2020
Visit site
I have followed the new the last weeks, Pfizer seem to have release their vaccine already in the UK and the first 20K people already got it.

I also read about their phase 3 study

So I have been following various conspiracy discussions, videos and articles, it's scary.
The vaccine changes your DNA’ The main conspiracy theory about the vaccine currently is that it will alter your DNA. A Facebook post claims: The new vaccine for Covid-19... will literally alter your DNA. It will wrap itself into your system. You will essentially become a genetically modified human being!
pfizer covid-19 vaccine

After all, will you get the new vaccine injected once it is available in your country?

I will not take this before 5 years have passed and long term side effects will become visible.
I fear however, they will try to force you to take it with airplanes etc.

Do not forget, this is 9months rushed project and normal process goes 5-10 years.
Unless the plandemic rumors are true and it has already been prepared for, in such a case it might be better tested.

I am almost certain I had corona 3 times in the last year, since I don't feel any obvious side effects, I see no reason to take the vaccine. I don't mind wearing mask anyways.

I don't trust their guinea pig vaccine. Why can't they role out the therapeutics faster like all the treatments they gave Trump and Giuliani. If these fat old stressed out guys can survive corona, they should give the rest of the world the same treatment.

Conspiracy theories aside, I won't take this vaccine for now as I'm perfectly fine and healthy, and If I ever had the virus, I will self Isolate not for 14 days but for a whole month and maybe more in some beach resort. it's not like it's gonna be the end of the world lol rof/%

And TBH I don't mind the mask anyway, it makes me feel more free. as it gives people more privacy against facial recognition systems and the invasive surveillance state in the world we live in. In fact, moving forward, wearing a mask will be considered "natural" and nobody would give you weird looks because you wear a mask. People have been accustomed to it like the way people been accustomed to it in South Korea and Japan.

You can be anybody and blend in with everybody, so I consider it a win for privacy :)

I'm also one of them that won't get this vaccine. What I'm thinking about is that the government can force us to be injected with it if you want to leave the country, go out on restaurants and many more places. They can simple deny you access if you don't have any covid-19 passport that show you have got the vaccine.

It's a total insane world we are entering in 2021

Reactions: GiovanniBe
I do not want to be one of the first to receive the vaccine. I will wait and see what problems it brings with it. Unfortunately, I believe that the world is being arranged so that non-vaccinated people cannot travel, go to the cinema, to a restaurant and other public places without being able to document that they have been vaccinated.

Reactions: tellmehowitis
Guess I won't, I also don't like the aspect that no one can predict long time effects, especially since we dig deeper into changing DNA behaviors with these vacines. But they will limit everyone who will not take it, will be crazy as f**k I guess.

Reactions: GiovanniBe
I will not take this before 5 years have passed and long term side effects will become visible.

This is exactly how I am thinking :(

I fear however, they will try to force you to take it with airplanes etc.

This is what I fear :(

Nothing about this pandemic makes sense. From saying it started from some market in Wuhan where someone munched on a half cooked bat or whatever to how it spread globally. It seems almost deliberate or an experiment gone wrong like the below one the UK did on the UK population.

Nothing about this pandemic makes sense. From saying it started from some market in Wuhan where someone munched on a half cooked bat or whatever to how it spread globally. It seems almost deliberate or an experiment gone wrong like the below one the UK did on the UK population.

True that, not much makes sense here.

That's why I whole heartedly believe that biological warfare is the future. All you need to do is inject some nutjob with some chemical agent that you have the cure/vaccine for.

So couble of nutjubs get injected with this infectious virus, travel to the target country, spread the disease from city to city in this country. After they finish, they get back to their home land and take the vaccine/cure. Even If the virus spread to all over the world. The country that started this can control their population effectively specially if it's a dictatorship (Ahem ~ china) and they will be the first people to give their citizens the vaccine/cure.

overall, the losses will be nothing when compared to the gains that this country would get.

Latest Threads