Turner Little - Company Formation Agents & Banking Intermediaries.Chat to a member of our sales team.
IBAN Accounts for everyone with a passport!
Mentor Group
RBFC - Royal Business Finance Corp.
Offshore Company Formation and Management Services

How does Coinbase payment gateway works?

AMD

Offshore Agent
Mentor Group Gold
I have read here and there about Coinbase payment gateway to accept bitcoins and other crypto. I see this forum is using them too to receive crypto for memberships.

How does this works, is there a plugin for Wordpress?

WoWNull

Mentor Group Gold
I have read here and there about Coinbase payment gateway to accept bitcoins and other crypto. I see this forum is using them too to receive crypto for memberships.

How does this works, is there a plugin for Wordpress?

Well they will provide you with API to do it, for wordpress yes there is plugin for woocommerce for example etc..

Reactions: AMD

AMD

Offshore Agent
Mentor Group Gold
Thank you, do you know if they require alot of KYC documents to get approved to use their service?

Chopper94

There’s no nobility in poverty.
Mentor Group Gold
They don't require ANY KYC verification and as a bonus you get the seed for your private keys as well and they don't store it on their servers.

Hannah

The Coinbase payment gateway extension enables you to accept payments in bitcoin. When your business makes a sale, you can instantly sell the incoming bitcoin to Coinbase who will convert it to your chosen currency and deposit that to your Coinbase account.

Mentor Group
Mentor Group