Our valued sponsor

How does Coinbase payment gateway works?

AMD

Offshore Agent
Pro Member
Mar 24, 2013
Visit site
I have read here and there about Coinbase payment gateway to accept bitcoins and other crypto. I see this forum is using them too to receive crypto for memberships.

How does this works, is there a plugin for Wordpress?

I have read here and there about Coinbase payment gateway to accept bitcoins and other crypto. I see this forum is using them too to receive crypto for memberships.

How does this works, is there a plugin for Wordpress?

Well they will provide you with API to do it, for wordpress yes there is plugin for woocommerce for example etc..

Reactions: AMD
The Coinbase payment gateway extension enables you to accept payments in bitcoin. When your business makes a sale, you can instantly sell the incoming bitcoin to Coinbase who will convert it to your chosen currency and deposit that to your Coinbase account.

Reactions: erni
the coinbase payment gateway is used here on the forum, I noticed it today when I paid and see Coinbase payment gateway, I trust it.
Yes it is, @Admin may know how it works, I wonder why he didn't comment on this thread yet :)

Coinbase commerce is easy to use.

Actually you signup with them, no KYC required to just use their gateway, you integrate the gateway with your wordpress or other website using plugins or guides available online. Once done, you just go ahead and accept the cryptos.

They also have a payment page like PayPal has, so you don't even need to have any programming knowledge.

Coinbase is very easy to use, good luck.

Latest Threads