Our valued sponsor

How does COVI-19 affect your business?

Is your business hit by the Corono Virus?

• Yes it is horrible :(

Votes: 6 50.0%
  • No, business as usual :)

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • don't know yet

Votes: 5 41.7%

• Total voters

Spinat

Corporate Services
Mentor Group Gold
Jan 3, 2009
Visit site
I was wondering if anyone here is suffering getting order and profits for their business?

Has the Corona Virus affected your business at all or are you doing business as usual?

It's a bad time for all of us I think. Before the last 2 weeks everything looked really good and promising but now it i a drawback and we will have to wait again.

It's affected my flight plans. I have got emails also from everyone from my accountant, lawyer, property management company etc all saying my meetings are all cancelled until further notice.

so far so good. IT services are easily to provide remotely with a VPN connection. Just no customer on site visits. Cancelled lawyer visit on the other side of the world and gave him a PoA for government related matters to fix.

Our e-com store has experienced slower shipping (from China to EU/NA) and less purchases from our ad campaigns. We'll use this time to prepare new killer creatives and build a better backend infrastructure to come back stronger when things comes back to normal.

• Love
Reactions: Back2Matters

Latest Threads