Our valued sponsor

How Should Business Buy Crypto

osion

Jan 3, 2023
Zurich
Visit site
I have a business that has cash reserves I wish to store in crypto.

My bank closes down accounts if it perceives as risky and I am concerned transferring funds to crypto company could lead my bank to close the account. Although they would send me the remaining closed funds, if I try to deposit them it could result in the new account getting closed too, look at bitchute as example.

I wanted to try to send to an intermediary to avoid this, something like Wise, but now I've read more here about Wise and it's a Pay-Pal-type-scam. I could try to use an exchange, but I am never off VPN and I rarely stay in one place. I think they wouldn't approve me.

I would prefer to buy XMR directly because if I buy BTC and convert to XMR, that would be a taxable event. I would prefer XMR because if BTC I purchase is ever sold and then used in something the government doesn't like, I don't want an investigator who did blockchain analysis asking me questions.

I don't want an investigator who did blockchain analysis asking me questions.
If that is your concern, it will not be solved by xmr, since this invites all sorts of questions to begin with and by default.

You can also spend btc by lightning in a way which is not easily be snooped by prying eyes, in a city not too far away from you for example

Or you find a company that can take your cash and send it by bank transfer to your bank account! There are services around on the net, I have no personal experience with it, just know about it.

Also where does all the cash comes from? In 2022 / 2023 it is unusual to receive cash for goods in high volume.

My bank closes down accounts if it perceives as risky and I am concerned transferring funds to crypto company could lead my bank to close the account. Although they would send me the remaining closed funds, if I try to deposit them it could result in the new account getting closed too, look at bitchute as example.

I wanted to try to send to an intermediary to avoid this, something like Wise, but now I've read more here about Wise and it's a Pay-Pal-type-scam. I could try to use an exchange, but I am never off VPN and I rarely stay in one place. I think they wouldn't approve me.

I would prefer to buy XMR directly because if I buy BTC and convert to XMR, that would be a taxable event. I would prefer XMR because if BTC I purchase is ever sold and then used in something the government doesn't like, I don't want an investigator who did blockchain analysis asking me questions.
OTC stables for EURO/GBP (dependent on where you are).

If in the US use Coinbase - pay the 'fees' but have a full accountability for the IRS.

Oh and don't buy XMR... it's a laundering chain... straight up will be investigated...

If you are a company, then ETH, BTC, etc are the one's that are 'shovel' sellers, so that's where you park your funds.

Any OTC desk would help you if the funds are clear and you go through the KYC/AML onboarding process

ps. depending on the amounts you will invest

Last edited:

Latest Threads