Our valued sponsor

How to buy crypto with FIAT using US LLC/INC's business bank accounts?

rucsia

Jul 13, 2023
CA, US
Visit site
Hello everyone,

I have multiple LLC's / INC's in the US, I am trying to purchase 500-800k$ in USDT/BTC every week using those multiple business bank accounts to send wires.

I've tried Kraken, however they are asking too many questions and taking ages to approve just 1 LLC/INC account I can't deal with weeks to open just 1 account.
Does anyone know any better exchange? I don't mind paying 2-3% in exchange fees for the service.

Last edited:
Reactions: myhand
Why does kraken take that long? Usually I get approvals within 24 hours for my companies EU based.

Why does kraken take that long? Usually I get approvals within 24 hours for my companies EU based.
Creating a Kraken account for those LLC’s is a pain in the a** so many questions, I’ve answered almost 30 questions on the follow up emails on one of the account for the past 8 days and the accounts are still not open. Especially we run through accounts every week or so. Not viable to create so many krakens.

Why are you using so many kraken accounts, I don't get it... do you sell LLC's with kraken account or other crypto trading accounts?

Well, because of my business, I need to open up multiple LLC’s under multiple people every 1-2 weeks and need to convert those funds to Crypto. And after the things are done, we abandon those Llc’s and accounts and move on to other accounts.

Why are you using so many kraken accounts, I don't get it... do you sell LLC's with kraken account or other crypto trading accounts?
No bro I don’t sell. Personal use.

Well, because of my business, I need to open up multiple LLC’s under multiple people every 1-2 weeks and need to convert those funds to Crypto. And after the things are done, we abandon those Llc’s and accounts and move on to other accounts.

No bro I don’t sell. Personal use.
What business are you running? you can only use each LLC account in just one time?
I dont mind paying upto 7.5-10% as well
are you sure? 10% fee is really high.