Our valued sponsor

How to buy Gold ETF with crypto from offshore company?

pastet89

Dec 13, 2021
Europe
Visit site
Assuming offshore company without a bank account, operating 100% in crypto.
How can this company invest in Gold ETF?

Apart from eTORO it seems the most reputable brokers need bank deposit. I.E. I can't directly deposit my crypto in the broker to buy gold.

So I need to open bank of the offshore company and go through it which seems quite difficult.

Am I missing something?

Or alternatively are there any trading bank in Switzerland or anything similar where I can open the bank account of the offshore company and buy the gold ETF from there?

Reactions: clemens
I think there's nearly no "serious" broker which will let you allow to fund your account with crypto only, especially not if the "future" account owner is an offshore company.

It might help though if you share where your company is located.

I think there's nearly no "serious" broker which will let you allow to fund your account with crypto only, especially not if the "future" account owner is an offshore company.

It might help though if you share where your company is located.
Gibraltar.

Interactive Brokers opens accounts from companies from much more shadier destinations like SVG but they ask for a bank and don''t accept crypto deposit.

I am wondering if there is any Swiss bank which would accept both to store my fiat money and buy gold via ETF (or storage there, I have no idea how it works, just obviously I don't want to see the physical gold myself just to buy and sell it on account).

You can buy real gold directly with BTC on sites like silverbullion
Thanks that looks interesting. I guess they store it for me and I can then just sell? It's just like buy and trade for gain purposes I don't want to get the physical gold, that's why I preferred an ETF.

Any other websites like them?

Update: I just found that Tether has a gold token which is the same like USDT stables but pegged to gold: Tether Gold | XAUt token | Digital Token Backed by Physical Gold

Need to do some research to see how reliable it is, but I guess it should be as reliable as keeping your funds in USDT stables.

Any feedback on this?

Last edited:
Gibraltar.

Interactive Brokers opens accounts from companies from much more shadier destinations like SVG but they ask for a bank and don''t accept crypto deposit.

I am wondering if there is any Swiss bank which would accept both to store my fiat money and buy gold via ETF (or storage there, I have no idea how it works, just obviously I don't want to see the physical gold myself just to buy and sell it on account).

Thanks that looks interesting. I guess they store it for me and I can then just sell? It's just like buy and trade for gain purposes I don't want to get the physical gold, that's why I preferred an ETF.

Any other websites like them?

Update: I just found that Tether has a gold token which is the same like USDT stables but pegged to gold: Tether Gold | XAUt token | Digital Token Backed by Physical Gold

Need to do some research to see how reliable it is, but I guess it should be as reliable as keeping your funds in USDT stables.

Any feedback on this?

Would also have recommended IBKR. Im not sure if XAPO Bank offers corporate accounts but they are based in Gibraltar and offer funding via Crypto + Bank Account in USD.

I used SwissMoney for low figures private person, but fees are quite high but you can also deposit / exchange / withdraw funds via crypto.

This one is interesting and need some further research for stability and reliability.

I opened a new thread here if interested.

Last edited:
Reactions: jafo
Would also have recommended IBKR. Im not sure if XAPO Bank offers corporate accounts but they are based in Gibraltar and offer funding via Crypto + Bank Account in USD.

I used SwissMoney for low figures private person, but fees are quite high but you can also deposit / exchange / withdraw funds via crypto.
I checked Swiss money and they ask for a proof of operating address.

The same reason I can't pass the Binance KYC.

No you can't yet which is a MAJOR downside I would say as that would be the first thing I would do...lol.

Did I read this correctly?
Restricted countries: NAGA Capital Ltd does not provide services for the residents of certain countries, such as Afghanistan, Albania, American Samoa, Anguilla, Australia, Austria, Barbados, Belarus, Belgium, Bermuda, British Indian Ocean Territory, Bulgaria, Burkina Faso, Canada, Cayman Islands, Central African Republic, Christmas Island, Cocos (Keeling) Islands, Congo, The Democratic Republic of the, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Falkland Islands (Malvinas), Finland, France, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Guam, Haiti, Heard Island and McDonald Islands, Hungary, Iceland, Iran, Islamic Republic of, Ireland, Isle of Man, Israel, Italy, Jamaica, Japan, Jersey, Korea, Democratic People's Republic of, Latvia, Libyan Arab Jamahiriya, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Mali, Malta, Montserrat, Mozambique, Myanmar, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norfolk Island, Norway, Palestinian Territory, Occupied, Pitcairn, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russian Federation, Saint Helena, Ascension and Tristan Da Cunha, San Marino, Senegal, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Somalia, South Georgia and the South Sandwich Islands, South Sudan, Spain, Sri Lanka, Sweden, Switzerland, Syrian Arab Republic, Trinidad and Tobago, Tunisia, Turks and Caicos Islands, Uganda, Ukraine, United Kingdom and any other countries where the citizens have British proof of identity (i.e. British Virgin Island, Gibraltar, Isle of Man etc.), United States, U.S. Minor Islands, Vanuatu, Virgin Islands, British, Virgin Islands, U.S., Yemen, and Zimbabwe.
:oops:

At least Monaco, Singapore, Hong Kong, and China are NOT on the list! Switzerland is a restricted country? WTF???!!!

Not ETF but physical Swissbullion.eu accept crypto to physical - UK/EU/Swiss entity

Their partners carry out KYC/AML and they work with entities

Did I read this correctly?

:oops:

At least Monaco, Singapore, Hong Kong, and China are NOT on the list! Switzerland is a restricted country? WTF???!!!
Naga was a money grab in 2017/18

Some real shady s**t went down.

Otherwise why not just buy crypto gold tokens - exposure and 24/7 liquidation with onchain spot prices generally speaking you have a chance to obtain spot whereas with physical you don’t stand a chance usually speaking

Reactions: JohnLocke and jafo
Assuming offshore company without a bank account, operating 100% in crypto.
How can this company invest in Gold ETF?

Apart from eTORO it seems the most reputable brokers need bank deposit. I.E. I can't directly deposit my crypto in the broker to buy gold.

So I need to open bank of the offshore company and go through it which seems quite difficult.

Am I missing something?
Hey guys, the s19j pro profitability is seriously impressive with that monstrous 100 TH/s hash rate! The potential for mining profits is mind-blowing. However, profitability depends on factors like electricity costs, market conditions, and network difficulty. It's essential to crunch the numbers and consider the investment carefully. With proper planning and strategy, though, this ASIC miner could be a game-changer in the world of cryptocurrency mining. Just remember to stay informed, monitor trends, and be prepared for the journey ahead. Happy mining, dudes!
Or alternatively are there any trading bank in Switzerland or anything similar where I can open the bank account of the offshore company and buy the gold ETF from there?
Investing in a Gold ETF as an offshore company operating solely with cryptocurrency can be challenging, as most reputable brokers require traditional bank deposits. However, there are emerging platforms that may allow for such investments using crypto assets. It’s essential to research thoroughly to find a service that offers the level of security and compliance you require.

For opening a bank account in Switzerland, there are banks that cater to offshore companies, but they will have stringent compliance checks. It’s advisable to consult with a financial advisor or legal expert specializing in Swiss banking and offshore company structures to navigate this process effectively. Remember, regulations and services are constantly evolving, so staying informed about the latest developments is crucial.

Investing in a Gold ETF as an offshore company operating solely with cryptocurrency can be challenging, as most reputable brokers require traditional bank deposits. However, there are emerging platforms that may allow for such investments using crypto assets. It’s essential to research thoroughly to find a service that offers the level of security and compliance you require.

For opening a bank account in Switzerland, there are banks that cater to offshore companies, but they will have stringent compliance checks. It’s advisable to consult with a financial advisor or legal expert specializing in Swiss banking and offshore company structures to navigate this process effectively. Remember, regulations and services are constantly evolving, so staying informed about the latest developments is crucial.
This from ChatGPT or what

Not ETF but physical Swissbullion.eu accept crypto to physical - UK/EU/Swiss entity

Their partners carry out KYC/AML and they work with entities

Naga was a money grab in 2017/18

Some real shady s**t went down.

Otherwise why not just buy crypto gold tokens - exposure and 24/7 liquidation with onchain spot prices generally speaking you have a chance to obtain spot whereas with physical you don’t stand a chance usually speaking
you mean like the listed here