Our valued sponsor

How to check bank or EMI reliablility? Guideline for noob

eleb2019

Aug 9, 2019
Visit site
Dear all,

Please share some short guideline for noob. How to check the bank or EMI to avoid scammers? What and which document should i check online? possibly there are some systems that can show the detailed information about financial structure that i want to check.

1. Find who owns it and google them with word "scam" after name
2. If based in Eastern Europe and if connected to Russia avoid
3. Check they have a license with regulator or their Central Bank
4. Check Trustpilot website for any feedback
5. Check office address on google maps to see it is not a cow shed
6. Look at website quality and trust your gut instinct
7. If Russian owns the EMI avoid like the plague
8. See point 2 and 7
9 See point 2 and 7
10. See point 2 and 7

LOL!

This reminds me of something. A mailbox attached to a high-voltage mast in the middle of a cow pasture is a good-old Eastern EU style burial place for dead companies.

For our younger audience, when an owner wants to get rid of a badly indebted company without formalities, he will change the legal address and gift his shares to a buyer not much smarter than an orc. Imagine a Friday night, a trashy countryside pub, a dude on the floor who will "do anything" for a drink and plate of ribs.

• Haha
Reactions: Martin Everson
1. Find who owns it and google them with word "scam" after name
2. If based in Eastern Europe and if connected to Russia avoid
3. Check they have a license with regulator or their Central Bank
4. Check Trustpilot website for any feedback
6. Look at website quality and trust your gut instinct
7. If Russian owns the EMI avoid like the plague
8. See point 2 and 7
9 See point 2 and 7
10. See point 2 and 7
I see. 50% of work to avoid scammers is to avoid Russian's. If we take Europay SRO as an example how can i check the owners? there are a lot of documents on their website with scans of licenses from Chech National bank and Swift but no any information about their management and board.

50% of work to avoid scammers is to avoid Russian's. If we take Europay SRO as an example how can i check the owners?

100% Yes

They sent you an email you said that had on it 1sterling.uk website. You will find all you need to know once you open up that Russian website.

You can see the Azerbaijan correspondence accounts details below they use to process EUR/RUB/USD.

You can also check on their license on Czech national bank website. EuroPay company ID is 28435206.

You can also check company register for details on the people behind it and you will find they are......................Russians. ns2

Reactions: andres33
This reminds me of something. A mailbox attached to a high-voltage mast in the middle of a cow pasture is a good-old Eastern EU style burial place for dead companies.

Anyone remember EQIBank in Dominica thread...aka Interoceanic Bank of the Caribbean. It even had me fooled until @squiddy investigated it. This is the banks office below

INTEROCEANIC.4.jpg

You can read the full story of this brass plate Russian laundromat bank below..lol.

100% Yes

They sent you an email you said that had on it 1sterling.uk website. You will find all you need to know once you open up that Russian website.

You can see the Azerbaijan correspondence accounts details below they use to process EUR/RUB/USD.

You can also check on their license on Czech national bank website. EuroPay company ID is 28435206.

You can also check company register for details on the people behind it and you will find they are......................Russians. ns2

Good investigation =) and if you google the name of owner in Russian yandex.ru or google.ru there are lot of interesting information. But seems that he isnt hiding, because he is promoting europay services on his own facebook account.

Latest Threads