Our valued sponsor

How to create the strongest anonymous offshore company?

burden

Mentor Group Gold
Jun 21, 2016
Visit site
For some time I have been around this wonderful forum, thanks to all for your oustanding help!

I have been reading about several "underworld" setups in the mentor group which I think can work for some people into very shady business. If I'm not willing to go that route for one or the other reason, what options will I have to create a super strong but anonymous company?

What setup would accomplish this?

My budget is max 20K for the entire setup.

PS: I created a anonymous offshore in the Seychelles with the guidelines from MG and it works, but I don't know how long it will last.

It depends whether you need a bank account or not. As you can imagine anonymity and a bank account is very hard as KYC and AML just won't happen.

You can structure a company with a trust or foundation base but again issues will arise with KYC.

Alternatively a company owned by a trust/foundation in Seychelles. It's better to keep it all in one place as it helps with KYC.

Foundation is the run of the mill total anonymity depending on the jurisdiction you choose.

A nominee will be the strongest form of anonymity for the very reason you will not be on any register.

Last edited:
You beat me to it Captk. Just typed out post about the banking side needs to be looked at first and then your post appears...lol.

Reactions: erni and CaptK
You beat me to it Captk. Just typed out post about the banking side needs to be looked at first and then your post appears...lol.
Mate it's my biggest headache and some clients think you can just throw money at the problem.
For smaller rogue banks yes but if you insist on a brand name then it's super difficult.

I still think your view will be appreciated by us all.

A UAE company with a local sponsor could using the Seychelles company.

It's will be a case of pulling teeth to get it done but it can be achieved.
Alternatively a nominee director can sign a resolution that you as the "CFO" are the only one who can make payments. It's lodged with the bank and at the company registry.

The law there is very black and white and if you put the right paperwork in place it will protect you.

Well if dark is having some person off the street and have his name signed on there with POA then it's pretty scary. Yes having a good dedicated trustable lawyer firm in a reputable jurisdiction own it on your behalf is the best way. You need some serious money.
it is simply a matter of temperament and a question of what the solution is to be used for.

Mate a real anonymous solution that will last and deliver as much protection as possible would never be cheap.

Lawyers, accountants, the changing laws require diligence and time these all cost money.
Of course true. Protection should be on existing laws and new laws that could be designed to pierce through these structures. When CRS occurred, I remembered some banks and jurisdictions stating they will not bow to these but in a matter of few years these laws got the same jurisdictions/banks to bend over backwards to obey them.

Reactions: sonato
depending on what exactly you are going to use this company for and what other requirements OP looks for it may not need to be expensive.
I have setup such an entity for one single purpose only, invoicing another company in my country. I can reduce the profits in that country by lowering the profits because I invoice from a non EU company.

If the tax office ask for evidence, I have invoices for services rendered to the EU company and the cash flow is following the same stream. Really not a problem to do so, since this entity is not in my name, all is good.

Reactions: Hyo and sonato
For some time I have been around this wonderful forum, thanks to all for your oustanding help!

I have been reading about several "underworld" setups in the mentor group which I think can work for some people into very shady business. If I'm not willing to go that route for one or the other reason, what options will I have to create a super strong but anonymous company?

What setup would accomplish this?

My budget is max 20K for the entire setup.

PS: I created a anonymous offshore in the Seychelles with the guidelines from MG and it works, but I don't know how long it will last.
can you tell me by PM about the solution you have and if you still using it? or post in mentor gold to update me?

can you tell me by PM about the solution you have and if you still using it? or post in mentor gold to update me?
I would recommend you to have a look inside the mentor group and read the GUIDES section, it can help you to achieve what you are looking for.

The last week or two I got a lot of requests from people that have read my posts and specially the below, they asked for one by one help which I refuse, I'm not up for such thing, I like to help broad:

Latest Threads