Our valued sponsor

How to exchange crypto to cash

Can somebody point me to how to get cash from crypto directly?
I mean p2p, without going through an emi or such.
I suppose I would have to find persons with cash, wanting crypto, being in the same place where I am. But how?
Perhaps this would help?

Reactions: sriracha
This is an option, but for better privacy don’t forget to wear these:
IMG_2405.jpeg

Attachments

• fb12fe80-78af-11ee-a552-8bc4018fe080.jpg
    fb12fe80-78af-11ee-a552-8bc4018fe080.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 7
  • Haha
Reactions: aragon and jafo
Might be better to discuss via a PM ?
If it is legal, feel free do it publicly...
If it is not legal, do not take it here, please :)

Reactions: jafo
It seems people already know about this one.
I've mentioned this threat before. Lopp has been keeping track of this on Github for almost a decade:
Known Physical Bitcoin Attacks. A list of known attacks against Bitcoin / crypto asset owning entities that occurred in meatspace. NOTE: this list is not comprehensive; many attacks are not publicly reported.

EDIT: I post this to alert others to the dangers of meeting IRL or having others know about one's crypto possessions.
If this is NOT appropriate, mods, please delete it. I think it's relevant, but what do I know? :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
I've mentioned this threat before. Lopp has been keeping track of this on Github for almost a decade:
Known Physical Bitcoin Attacks. A list of known attacks against Bitcoin / crypto asset owning entities that occurred in meatspace. NOTE: this list is not comprehensive; many attacks are not publicly reported.

EDIT: I post this to alert others to the dangers of meeting IRL or having others know about one's crypto possessions.
If this is NOT appropriate, mods, please delete it. I think it's relevant, but what do I know? :rolleyes:
This is very appropriate. One should have a multi layered protection system in place and only deal with reputable parties.

Reactions: Forester and jafo
There are a number of person-to-person (P2P) over-the-counter (OTC) trading platforms where Bitcoins can be bought and/or sold — with cash (), or online using a bank account or other payment method.

Bisq client () [NO KYC] ← Fully decentralized and non-custodial. Uses Tor, automatically.
HodlHodl () [NO KYC] ← Supported payment methods include Lightning network (⚡)

• AgoraDesk () [NO KYC] ← “No Javascript” mode for use with Tor, No bech32 address support.
+ Localmonero for XMR...

• BitQuick [NO KYC (when trx amount is under $400)]
  • Remitano [NO KYC for Seller (only Buyer must KYC)]
  • Totalcoin mobile app [NO KYC (other than phone number verification)]
  • Mycelium Local Trader mobile app [Map] () [NO KYC]

a good start would be looking into the Mentor Gold Group
that's true, there are a few good, very good options described there and you can ask such questions and get the true answers.