Our valued sponsor

How to get a online business show offshore address?

clemens

Corporate Services
Mentor Group Lifetime
Jan 2, 2009
Spain
Visit site
Most of the agent's I have been asking about if it was ok to put their address (the registered address for my offshore company) on my new website, told me NO

Some are charging extra if you want to use the address on your website!

Do you know what will happen if you don't remove it and just tell the agent it's not your site?

Is there a company formation offshore service that allow the use of the registered company address to be used on a website?

You just need to clear this with your agent that will help you to incorporate your business.

Most often it is something you pay additional for or you get it free depending on the agent. Some don't want their address listed with your company at all anywhere so they require you to take this off ASAP!

If you ignore such, I assume they will resigning from any facilitating of office address, director service etc. but much more they can't do.

yeah pretty shitty service from the agent now allowing to use their address on our websites! they should have some proxy address that they offer their clients to be used for this purpose!

Latest Threads