Our valued sponsor

How to register offshore company and bank account and where?

orangeye

Offshore Agent
Mentor Group Gold Premium
Feb 3, 2011
Russia
Visit site
I want to know how it is possible in 2021 to incorporate my business in some offshore jurisdiction where:

• privacy is granted
  • my name does not show up anywhere
  • minimal accounting
  • minimal to no tax to pay
and where it is possible to open a bank account for the company or an EMI.

Can someone tell me my options please?

While living in Sweden? The risk of being caught due to CRS is extremely high. Even if you go with a country that hasn’t implemented CRS yet, like Georgia, there’s a risk they’ll report you retrospectively once they have.
You can try to get a fake residency, hoping they will only report to that country, but even that’s risky. So many people in your situation end up forging documents or using homeless people as “nominees.”
I guess I don’t have to tell you that all those options are illegal and will land you in jail if you are caught. Is that really worth it? Do you really want to be a criminal, convicted for tax evasion and identity theft?

Move to a low-tax country or try to find a solution where you only pay corporate income tax and then save the money until you can move and cash out.
Alternatively, try to build substance in another EU country, i.e. rent an office, hire employees in a country like Malta. But even then you’d have to prove to the taxman that you’re not secretly running the company from Sweden.

Reactions: CaptK