DLS Dubai - Company Formation & Bank Account
Turner Little - Company Formation Agents
Utopia - P2P ecosystem and payments
Offshore Bank Accounts

How to set up a offshore company in Seychelles?

Bank Accounts, Company Formations, Tax Planning, Residency Solutions, and more
CALL US ON +971 50 4467827 - TO SETUP YOUR NON-CRS COMPANY STRUCTURE IN DUBAI.

jhound

Offshore Agent
How can I setup a offshore company in the Seychelles, what I mean is, I need to find a gency service in the Seychelles.

Anyone knows if a visit is required and how much it costs?

Last edited by a moderator:

chipchip

Corporate Services
Business Angel
Looks like it is a process which only takes a few days to complete, will have a close look at it.

milzi

Offshore Agent
seychelles business account

hi,with a seychelles business account formation does it have to be with a cyprus bank?can it be in seychelles or belize?and what are the the coste for these packages?thanks

Admin

Forum Moderator
Staff member
Elite Member
Well, I assume you are asking for a Seychelles company formation and if it is required that the bank account is opened in Cyprus, correct me if I'm wrong?

You can open an bank account for a Seychelles company anywhere you want and where the banks accept such an entity, so Belize, Mauritius, Seychelles, Latvia etc. no issues at all and it is not required to open the account in Cyprus of course.

clemens

Corporate Services
Mentor Group Gold
To form a company in the Seychelles it only requires to place the order and a few days maybe a week after you have your company.

clemens

Corporate Services
Mentor Group Gold
It's really simply to incorporate a company in the Seychelles. Just get a photo ID and utilitybill and you are set to go, takes less than 4 days to get the company.

Admin

Forum Moderator
Staff member
Elite Member
Agree, a valid copy of passport or other photo ID and a utility bill not older than 3 months that's it, alternative, a credit card- or bank statement can be used.

Offshore Bank Accounts
banner-768x909d6f12840c2c058f.gif
Offshore Bank Accounts
Utopia - P2P ecosystem and payments