Our valued sponsor

How to setup anonymous company offshore?

You have options still to get a totally anonymous UK LTD setup with full nominee services and 100% UK as payment processors require it and more and more business do.

Reactions: wonderfulboy
Thank you for the order, replied to your questions. I would add that inside mentor group gold you find even more information that can help anyone to get started.

Thank you for the order, replied to your questions. I would add that inside mentor group gold you find even more information that can help anyone to get started.
has always been a pleasure to work with you.

I have been using such an UK LTD as a frontend only, never used it for financial transactions to let money be there, to risky. Reading the mentor group gold for some years and followed some of the stuff mentioned there has helped me to figure out what to do.

I know all the methods in mentor group gold already. Brilliant solutions for most of what I have been in need of.

What I'm out for is to find a legitimated setup where I can stay off any records and still receive payments to an EMI or bank account.
Since you refer to the mentor group and it's discussion there I have to ask, what is wrong with the methods there? Don't you able to follow some of the suggested and execute it?

Since you refer to the mentor group and it's discussion there I have to ask, what is wrong with the methods there? Don't you able to follow some of the suggested and execute it?
There is nothing wrong, it just is not that easy for everyone to follow and execute the steps discussed there. I tried some of it, took me days to get it work. But most only read they don't execute.

There is nothing wrong, it just is not that easy for everyone to follow and execute the steps discussed there. I tried some of it, took me days to get it work. But most only read they don't execute.
That's why you want to buy such service. If you don't have money for it you don't need it.

Could some of you let me know if they got what they paid for and if this is the real "thing" or just some useless corporate copies that you can't renew or change at all?

I found good information in mentor group gold already but OP's issue is different.
second that, thread is old, question still valid.

Has anyone used such an UK Ltd company for ecommerce on channels such as Amazon, eBay etc? Also been able to open and use a bank account or EMI?
yes, no problem's with Wise, Revolut, Curve and Monzo all tested and working.

Reactions: JohnLocke
yes, no problem's with Wise, Revolut, Curve and Monzo all tested and working.
Do the companies you bought still function now that these members are no longer here, or has everything come to a standstill?

Latest Threads