Our valued sponsor

How to start your own off shore company!

quickfix

Corporate Services
Business Angel
Jul 7, 2012
Visit site
I have been reading the forum for years and some questions that continue to pop up are : What is the best offshore Company to setup?

Tax-Havens.jpg

The question is difficult to answer without background knowledge with often isn't provided for good reasons on a public forum!When you post on a forum questions like this you will want to provide the following information, which actually don't tell much about you or your business but it says enough for us to answer your question and suggest some off shore jurisdictions that may be suitable for your situation.For instant you may want to provide the following points when asking:

• Where are you located, Europe / USA / Asia ?
  • What are your goals and aims to be accomplished?
  • How much profits are you doing on a monthly basis?
  • Do you care about privacy and anonymity?
  • What is your budget to setup a off shore Company?
  • Do you have any preferences in regards to jurisdictions or don't you care?
These and a few more details are great information for everyone WHO actually try to help you and suggest you which Company formation and off shore jurisdiction may be good for your situation. Not always sggested jurisdictions are a perfect match but they can lead you to further research and maybe you can find a total different jurisdiction because of the leads, hints and suggestions you got from here.Hope this can be of help to someone so I didn't wasted my time :)Good luck to all of you nice people.

/monthly_2015_04/Tax-Havens.jpg.c85a1f0e1ea064013f73d5c5ae2ddbe1.jpg

The guide is good and may help some people to actually sit down and consider there needs before they just jump on to offshore company formations and opening bank accounts! I have a feeling that there is a status, a nice to have feeling to have a offshore company! That makes people happy because they have something that others don't have.

On the otherhand it seems that many have great benefits from their setup in regards to anonymity, privacy, asset protection and tax reduction.

Reactions: quickfix
I like your picture to this post :) Other than that I agree with you on all points. It is important for anyone who want to establish their business in an offshore company structure to know exactly what they want and do some research on the different offshore jurisdictions around and possible good for their business.

Reactions: quickfix
I like your picture to this post :)
Thank you :)
Yeah I have friends who seek off shore Companies for their Internet business, when I ask them what exactly they are looking for they answer "I don't want to pay tax on my Internet income" lol and when I say OK, where do you want to setup the offshore Company, they don't know :couch:

Thank you :)
Yeah I have friends who seek off shore Companies for their Internet business, when I ask them what exactly they are looking for they answer "I don't want to pay tax on my Internet income" lol and when I say OK, where do you want to setup the offshore Company, they don't know :couch:
Funny - same situation I were when I started to consider to setup my offshore company in the Seychelles I just read it was good to setup in Belize and Isle of Man then I went with the Seychelles :D

You want to be sure you don't need any credit Card processing or if you do that the provider of the payment gateway and Merchant account can accept the Company from the country where it is incorporated.