Our valued sponsor

I am looking for a bank for a personal account with privacy

nettuno

Aug 3, 2022
italia
Visit site
HI
I am an Italian citizen.
I'm looking for advice on a safe offshore bank with privacy where I can deposit money that comes to me from abroad.
I don't want to let them enter Italy.
I am looking for a safe and secure bank with the possibility of using a credit card.

Reactions: Marios
I'm looking for advice on a safe offshore bank with privacy where I can deposit money that comes to me from abroad.
I don't want to let them enter Italy.
I am looking for a safe and secure bank with the possibility of using a credit card.

All banks offer privacy by their very nature so pick any bank you want overseas with deposit protection.

However if you are inferring you want to hide the money from the Italian taxman back home then you need to relocate. Why you think people move to Dubai etc? Also a non-CRS bank is only as good as the next data leak. Ask customers of EPB being hunted by HMRC etc.

Pridnestrovie is a breakaway state and is not recognized by the international community, which means it doesn't participate in many international agreements or treaties, including the CRS.

You can try Приднестровский Сбербанк, Эксимбанк or Агропромбанк.

Cards available (though no visa or MasterCard)

1697110042578.png

Reactions: JosephLL and jafo
Get a residence permit in another country, open a resident bank account there and receive your money into that account. Resident bank accounts don't share data via CRS.
Avoid countries with strict currency control regulations unless you want to keep the money there permanently.
Many people prefer UAE banks.

Avoid "breakaway states" as suggested above if you don't want to donate your money to that "state" or "bank" there.

Pridnestrovie is a breakaway state and is not recognized by the international community, which means it doesn't participate in many international agreements or treaties, including the CRS.

You can try Приднестровский Сбербанк, Эксимбанк or Агропромбанк.

Cards available (though no visa or MasterCard)

View attachment 5497
@Don ,

Interesting...how would this work in practice?
How do I fund the bank account?
I get a card and what then?
Since no V or MC...do I use (only?) an ATM to withdraw money?

I'm curious... I'm always willing to add more ammunition to my Castle Doctrine... sometimes the proverbial AR-15 is an overkill or may get stuck during battle ;)

If I had a penny for every time I hear stuff like "how would they know if I just don't declare those accounts?"...
rof/% Thank you for the laughs.
Same here. I just play stupid AF (which comes naturally to me smi(&%)
I have the same attitude with crypto...
With the exception of the people I do business with, I disavow ANY knowledge of crypto. I don't discuss offshore, money, taxation, crypto, private banking, wealth management, etc with anyone unless we have a financial & business "dependency" on each other.
I took a page out of Ronald Read's strategy: A janitor in Vermont built an $8M fortune without anyone around him knowing. These are the 3 simple techniques that made Ronald Read rich — and can do the same for you too
;)

Reactions: bizman
what's your alternative ?
As Nike says: Just do it!

Just don't talk about it. Most people, especially close friends and relatives, while not meaning to do so, often handicap one through opinions and sometimes through ridicule which is meant to be humorous. Thousands of men and women carry inferiority complexes with them all through life because some well-meaning but ignorant person destroyed their confidence through (wrong) opinions or ridicule.
We have a brain and a mind of our own. We use it and reach our own decisions. If you need facts or information from other people to enable you to reach decisions, as you probably will in many instances (I know I do), acquire these facts or secure the information you need quietly without disclosing your purpose. This is what Mentor Group Gold is for. There you can find the information you need from others who have done it and have NO interest in you as far as material interest is concerned. Of course, don't be gullible. :rolleyes: Always, trust, but verify!

The Cold War taught us many things, especially how Americans taught their populace to keep their mouth shut:
Combined.jpg

All these victims of robbery/theft/violence etc here: Known Physical Bitcoin Attacks. A list of known attacks against Bitcoin / crypto asset owning entities that occurred in meatspace. NOTE: this list is not comprehensive; many attacks are not publicly reported. What did they have in common? They talked! They bragged! All their suffering and loss would have been avoided if they kept their mouth shut.

Good luck & success! ;)

I would be interested. Thank you

Tread carefully with eqibank and read the below thread fully before proceeding at your own risk:confused:.

Reactions: JohnLocke and Why
Damn! Thanks for pointing this out, i really appreciate it.
now back to square 1.
Can anyone recommend a legit offshore bank that you help me out of my Wise ban?

Tread carefully with eqibank and read the below thread fully before proceeding at your own risk:confused:.

Well they now seem to appear on the list of offshore banks:

Reactions: JohnLocke

Latest Threads