Our valued sponsor

Mentor Group Gold - AD Thread! I can help you to open a real US Corporate Bank Account for your US LLC remotely

yngmind

Mentor Group Gold
Apr 26, 2020
Visit site
Hello everyone,

I'm excited to share that I successfully opened a corporate bank account with Chase Bank remotely without needing an SSN, ITIN, or US residency. The only requirements were an EIN and a zoom call with a banker.

I highly recommend this service for anyone seeking a reliable bank account beyond EMIs, which can shut you down for no reason.

The total cost for setting up the account is $2,000, and a formal agreement will be signed. You will only be charged $500 if the bank rejects your application.

Please ensure that your business is legitimate and does not appear suspicious.

If you're interested, PM me.

Last edited:
Well, just to make it clear – this is someone else's service, or are you somehow engaged? If the former, the provider does not want to be referred publicly, correct?

Well, just to make it clear – this is someone else's service, or are you somehow engaged? If the former, the provider does not want to be referred publicly, correct?
Correct, someone helped with the service, and they gave me permission to send the referrals for a small commission.

I've used the service myself, and it works, so I thought lot's of people here will be interested.

Hello everyone,

I'm excited to share that I successfully opened a corporate bank account with Chase Bank remotely without needing an SSN, ITIN, or US residency. The only requirements were an EIN and a zoom call with a banker.

I highly recommend this service for anyone seeking a reliable bank account beyond EMIs, which can shut you down for no reason.

The total cost for setting up the account is $2,000, and a formal agreement will be signed. You will only be charged $500 if the bank rejects your application.

Please ensure that your business is legitimate and does not appear suspicious.

If you're interested, PM me.
Just to clarify, can you specify your own tax residence status and whether you opened an account for a US LLC that is disregarded for tax purposes in the US?

Correct, someone helped with the service, and they gave me permission to send the referrals for a small commission.

I've used the service myself, and it works, so I thought lot's of people here will be interested.
Yes, I understand.
And I agree that it can be useful for a lot of people here, however I am really convinced that it is not true that a bank account is reliable and an EMI account is not (it seems to me that you wanted to say something like this; if not then sorry :) ), it depends much more on a particular entity than on it's institutional form.
Chase used to be reliable, really. To tell the truth, I hear for the first time that they go with some introducers or middlemen – but anything is possible, nowadays.

Anyone is encouraged to share his experience with this service here :)

Yes, I understand.
And I agree that it can be useful for a lot of people here, however I am really convinced that it is not true that a bank account is reliable and an EMI account is not (it seems to me that you wanted to say something like this; if not then sorry :) ), it depends much more on a particular entity than on it's institutional form.
Chase used to be reliable, really. To tell the truth, I hear for the first time that they go with some introducers or middlemen – but anything is possible, nowadays.

Anyone is encouraged to share his experience with this service here :)
Real bank account is way more reliable that the EMI, there is no doubt.

Why?

As we saw with other EMI they change they rules quite often, take Wise as example. You can't have USD accounts for your US LLC there anymore.

Mercury now requires you to have US customers, physical address in the US (I think the address from your country would work too).

Anyway, EMI can have a good UI/UX, good cashback, but they don't work with certain industries, they can easily shut you down, they change their TOS.

If you want to sleep weel at night, better to get a real bank account as a backup.

Statements from this banks can be used a real proof of a bank account in the US, other banks will trust you more if you show a statement from Chase than from the Mercury.

Chase is one of the best banks in the US.

Yes, now they offer such service, I didn't believe myself in the first place.

I wish I could also get a personal bank account, and a brokerage account there remotely, but it's not possible.

Reactions: uranium
Real bank account is way more reliable that the EMI, there is no doubt.

Why?

As we saw with other EMI they change they rules quite often, take Wise as example. You can't have USD accounts for your US LLC there anymore.

Mercury now requires you to have US customers, physical address in the US (I think the address from your country would work too).

Anyway, EMI can have a good UI/UX, good cashback, but they don't work with certain industries, they can easily shut you down, they change their TOS.

If you want to sleep weel at night, better to get a real bank account as a backup.

Statements from this banks can be used a real proof of a bank account in the US, other banks will trust you more if you show a statement from Chase than from the Mercury.

Chase is one of the best banks in the US.

Yes, now they offer such service, I didn't believe myself in the first place.

I wish I could also get a personal bank account, and a brokerage account there remotely, but it's not possible.
BANK is indeed a much better choice.
As you said, they signed a formal agreement. I assume that's a professional fee for someone to advise you on how to present your business in order to be successful.
And they are confident enough to promise to return 1500 out of 2000 in case the application is rejected.
I assume they do not have an official relationship with the bank and receive kickbacks (like is often the case with EMI-s), so that's why they need to charge upfront.

Is this how this service should be understood?

I guess for a lot of people; it is better to get help from an experienced adviser first rather than mess up the application with the bank by trying to DIY it. Indeed, opening bank accounts is not anymore straightforward in 2024. Bank account opening advisers are becoming a new business industry. I have seen some guys charge even 10k for such a service, and there are payers.

Latest Threads