Our valued sponsor

I need a Offshore company for Moneybookers account!

For moneybookers I would recommend to incorporate a Cyprus company I can't see how a offshore company can be accepted with them, sorry!

I know you said that you want to avoid accounting and this stuff, but it seems not possible to apply with an offshore company with moneybookers, if anyone knows about something different please share..

Girbraltar and Jersey requires you to maintain accounting etc. as far as I have been informed in regards to the costs I don't know but you may inquire the companies working in that area.

I admit with drillbill, you will need to incorporate in Cyprus or any other EU country in order to apply for an account with moneybookers also Cyprus is not an offshore jurisdiction it is a low tax jurisdiction and offer almost the same privilege in regards to privacy as an offshore company does.

There are alternative countries like the UK but since Cyprus offer the lowest tax in the European Union it may be something you should consider.

Moneybookers so PayPal will not accept any offshore company if it is located in the Seychelles, Belize, Panama, St.Kiits, Mauritius and so on, only option is to form a US or EU company with the respective bank account!

Moneybookers accepts Costa Rican companies just fine, I don't see any reason why they wouldn't accept a Seychelles company.

You must have a bank account. You link your corporate bank account to your Moneybookers account, and then apply for access the Merchant Tools/API. It's even possible to use a personal bank account.

Money bookers requires three things:

a) Natural person (Identification docs & utility bill)

b) Bank account (corporate or personal)

c) Corporation (incorporation docs and good standing)

However, natural person + corporation + bank account are all in the same country. It could certainly be a problem if those are not all in the same country (and your network IP access ought also be in the same country)... Any one have problems with that specifically?

Reactions: Rodriguez
Here is some information about MB moneybookers.com if you read below the page then it says:

Should I register as an individual or business user?
We welcome both legal and natural persons as customers. The fees for both user types are absolutely identical. Our merchant gateway products can be used by both business and individual users
So seems they don't actually care about it ifyou don't have a registered business.

Latest Threads